Games Masters IPTV

If there is a new url please send it my way. My playlist isn't loading anymore
There is no new url. It hasn’t changed in many months. I’ll DM you anyways to verify.

Started taking a long time to load channels this morning, say maybe a minute each time I switch channels. Anyone else?

Started taking a long time to load channels this morning, say maybe a minute each time I switch channels. Anyone else?
Didn't have the service on all morning today, but just checked and channel changing is almost instant. Try restarting your device, also restart your gateway. Perhaps first try a different app.

Can anyone tell me if the EPG url has changed . Not had any EPG for about 2 weeks now
The url hasn’t changed in quite awhile. The EPG is up and running fine. Try clearing cache in your IPTV app..clearing EPG..and updating EPG. Also perhaps a restart of your router and device both.

I’ll DM you
Sent from my bedroom window because I was stealing my neighbor's WiFi! Hit the like button! 😁👍
If you're close enough, why not run an Ethernet cable!

Sent from my bedroom window because I was stealing my neighbor's WiFi! Hit the like button! 😁👍
If you're close enough, why not run an Ethernet cable!
Tried that..didn’t work. Got caught sneaking around in the bushes looking for the junction box! Had to run faster than their dog..😊

Tried that..didn’t work. Got caught sneaking around in the bushes looking for the junction box! Had to run faster than their dog..😊
Two words: Wear black! p.s./ bring seak for the pooch!

Two words: Wear black! p.s./ bring seak for the pooch!
Thanks for the suggestions Mike! Wearing hot pink jammies and smelling like beef jerky probably didn’t help! 😂

Back
Top Bottom