Games Masters IPTV

For whatever reason, it appears a bunch of people need an account reset.
I wasn't on for the past hour but went back and I'm still good.

It’s playing on Smarters. Playing elsewhere (TiviMate and XCIPTV) with an older url.

It’s playing on Smarters. Playing elsewhere (TiviMate and XCIPTV) with an older url.
Just got home. Things are still working, but I don't like some of it. Some channels slow to load, and some buffering. Neither of which I ever have. So I'm working but I wouldn't call it working well. I opened a ticket.

Just got home. Things are still working, but I don't like some of it. Some channels slow to load, and some buffering. Neither of which I ever have. So I'm working but I wouldn't call it working well. I opened a ticket.
Been reset. Seems improved, noticeably so on TiviMate that's always better than Smarters.

Hi,
ppv 2 is not showing the concert.We see a guy from sling talking...
What concert? The Sling guy appears to be on 1, English and Spanish, and 2.

Everything‘s working..
thanks.
I see it's on #2. Perhaps the time was listed in error. Maybe another roll of the dice with The Doobie Brothers.

My service is working, but it fails to update the playlist. I've only noticed that when they've introduced a new server. Last time, the playlist on the old server continued to work, but when I updated on the new server, plenty of new channels were added. Does anyone know if there is a new server?

My service is working, but it fails to update the playlist. I've only noticed that when they've introduced a new server. Last time, the playlist on the old server continued to work, but when I updated on the new server, plenty of new channels were added. Does anyone know if there is a new server?
There is no new server. It hasn't changed in ages. In the past number of months several groups were added, but the server hasn't changed.

There is no new server. It hasn't changed in ages. In the past number of months several groups were added, but the server hasn't changed.
I figured it out. It was an old playlist from another service that wasn't updating. I've removed it since it is obsolete.

I see it's on #2. Perhaps the time was listed in error. Maybe another roll of the dice with The Doobie Brothers.
I need some help! I am experiencing extreme buffering...it just started happening last night. I thought it was from my IPTV provider gamers

but I contacted them,and they said it's not from their end. I don't know what else to do! I am NOT tech savvy so I really need

step-by-step instructions please! I can't watch any of my channels for New Year's Eve without that freezing/buffering.

Is there another APP I can use...I am currently using the XCIPTV App... but maybe I need another App.

Can someone give me "exact" instructions and how to access another App please....I am so upset right now!

Anybody....please help me. Everything was working okay until last night! I just don't understand why I'm all of a sudden dealing with

extreme buffering...it's so annoying and frustrating..thanks for ANY help!

I need some help! I am experiencing extreme buffering...it just started happening last night. I thought it was from my IPTV provider gamers

but I contacted them,and they said it's not from their end. I don't know what else to do! I am NOT tech savvy so I really need

step-by-step instructions please! I can't watch any of my channels for New Year's Eve without that freezing/buffering.

Is there another APP I can use...I am currently using the XCIPTV App... but maybe I need another App.

Can someone give me "exact" instructions and how to access another App please....I am so upset right now!

Anybody....please help me. Everything was working okay until last night! I just don't understand why I'm all of a sudden dealing with

extreme buffering...it's so annoying and frustrating..thanks for ANY help!
Look through the forums here. You can find other apps available, check Facebook groups, Reddit for other apps, if that's what you need. Do a Google search if you have to. There are a variety of things you can check, and any of them can be causing a problem.

We provide this post to assist you in troubleshooting various issues. But don't let this post stop you from asking for assistance!
It would appear that while it's true any service goes down now and then, and at times the EPG is gone, more often than not problems are on the user side and can be remedied. Quite simply there is no perfect IPTV that's up 100% of the time. We need to live with that and discern when we're having problems of our own.

There is no new server, the system is up and running well along with the EPG
1. Force stop and clear the cache on your application.
2. Restart your device. Refresh your playlist and EPG
3. Try a different application and make sure your app is updated.
4. Shut down your gateway/router/modem, whatever it is you have for several minutes, and restart.
5. If you have both 2.4 and 5g available, select 5g if you are close to the gateway, select 2.4 if you are a distance from the gateway.
6. Try an Ethernet cable to avoid interference.
7. Try an external player such as VLC or MX Player to see if one works better on live TV, as they handle audio and video codecs differently
8. Experiment changing from .ts to .m3u8 (or the other way)
9. There has been a stepped-up throttling and blocking campaign from many ISPs. Are you using a VPN? Try turning off or on or changing countries.
10. Try a different device in your home, phone, etc., do a speed test although you generally need minimum speed to function.
11. There might be a routing issue from your ISP.
12. Good chance you'll be up and running again.
13. Login and make sure your account is paid up and shows active.
14. If all else fails, open a ticket, describe your issue(s). Say please and thank you, and ask for your account to be reset if necessary.
15. There's an assumption that the server changed, or that it is changing regularly. This is not the case.
16. Check other devices in your home to ensure there is no issue with the wi-fi itself. (See #4 as a solution)
17. Make sure you are using the XC login section of the app you are using and uncheck if provided the section for VOD.
18. There may be one or more apps that produce a JSON error with XC codes. Request a DM if you need help with this.
19. Consider that if you are in the U.K. (or elsewhere), your provider may well be throttling/blocking you with or without the use of a VPN
20. You may well notice that aggressive blocking/throttling can take place at the start of major live events in the U.S., U.K., and elsewhere.
21. Try more than one app. If you only have one, you may have to reinstall it.

Back
Top Bottom