Games Masters IPTV

Service was down for me yesterday morning, then working as of last evening (EST). So far this morning it's down again.

Service was down for me yesterday morning, then working as of last evening (EST). So far this morning it's down again.
Service is working well here.

The time change always seems to mess it up
You can adjust the time for all channels in the Playlist by going to settings/epg/ select the Playlist and go down to time offset plus or minus.

Didn’t have a problem saving the changes in Tivimate.
Yup its the way to fix that, perhaps, John, your installation is corrupt or its even a provider issue.

I was wrong…..all the channels are 7 hours off…..
John we're not providers this is just a forum for users to try and get help and resources. If you want to contact the provider you need to go to your client area and see if they can straighten things out.

Well….you guys are the provider and my other service is fine….haven’t checked today yet will report back if things change
That’s probably because your other provider gets its EPG from another source. I am on the East Coast and I set my a EPG to -7 in Tivimate. All my programs show the correct time now in the EPG.
You never said what program you are using for PDSLIVE…
I looked at IPTV Smarters, but I did not see anywhere to adjust the EPG time. Perhaps it’s available in the pay version.

That’s probably because your other provider gets its EPG from another source. I am on the East Coast and I set my a EPG to -7 in Tivimate. All my programs show the correct time now in the EPG.
I looked at IPTV Smarters, but I did not see anywhere to adjust the EPG time. Perhaps it’s available in the pay version.
Yes! It’s in Settings..EPG..on the Premium version of Smarters:
68D33BAA-3C84-498A-9899-A01468DFDB91.jpeg

I am having a issue with tivimate I see its been reported. It seems to be off by 7 hrs here as well and if you offset the time in the EPG it doesn't update. I am hoping that they are working on it. Its been that way for me for a few days now.

I did too but you shouldn’t have to do that to get the EPG right….

I did too but you shouldn’t have to do that to get the EPG right….
I agree, you shouldn’t have to. But it is what it is at the moment. Doesn’t seem like it matters much right now anyway considering most of the channels are showing no information in the EPG. Something similar happened when daylight savings time started. I believe it was only off like one or two hours then.
And it’s really not that big of a deal. Basically four clicks of the remote to offset the time for the EPG.

Back
Top Bottom