• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Games Masters IPTV

Japangelo

I noticed that sometimes channels load fast and other days it takes a few seconds? What causes that? Overloaded servers? just something I noticed 😊

MikeFL

Staff member
I noticed that sometimes channels load fast and other days it takes a few seconds? What causes that? Overloaded servers? just something I noticed 😊
It is unlikely servers are overloaded. I'm sure there is adequate capacity, but there are many variables and you'll find a difference between different channels at times. Likewise, the app you use can and does make a difference at times. A bit of maintenance on your device and connection can help as well.

MikeFL

Staff member
Anybody else experiencing pretty bad buffering?
No, have you done any troubleshooting? Is it your VPN? It's working fine, no buffering, but the EPG is down again for the time being.

bishlaur

Mine just popped back up. I did all the maintenance but it did not help but then a few minutes later it all came on. Thanks for the quick replies.

MikeFL

Staff member
The EPG is back, close your app, clear cache, force stop, reload playlist, and refresh tv guide.
seinfeld celebrating GIF

MikeFL

Staff member
You'll see the EPG is down again. A major provider of EPG disappeared recently meaning many IPTV providers are looking for a new source. This is one reason people are having these EPG issues. I'm assuming GM is scrambling to get an EPG server back up and running. We'll have to be patient. Again.
liane cartman mom GIF by South Park

MikeFL

Staff member
The EPG is back, refresh your app accordingly.

MikeFL

Staff member
Looks like the EPG has been out since last night. At least for some reason, it's on Smarters but not TiviMate.

6:00 PM EST. EPG is working again in TiviMate.

11:45 AM EST Tuesday. I understand people may still not be seeing an EPG in TiviMate. If you're not seeing a guide in only TiviMate, or not seeing it in any app, you should open a ticket and ask to have your account reset.

Hlavin

Seems like EPG is crashing my Smart IPTV app on my Samsung TV. I'm using Game Masters on it. It works fine when I load it without the EPG, but when I try loading in the EPG it crashes. Anyone else experiencing similar problems?