Games Masters IPTV

Is anyone else down? I’ve tried GSE and XCIPTV and it’s not working. My other IPTV provider is working so it’s not an internet issue

Glad to hear that. They're always pretty good at responding. I can't explain why, but I have found Smarters can lose your account while I don't have that with TiviMate or some others at times. So unfortunately it's some sort of bellwether for us. I too got that JSON error, but not on another service, so I assume a lack of compatibility. I don't know why.
There have been a few outages with the EPG, the previous one related to a server issue. While I can't explain the current outage we take no solace in the fact that other services have also had EPG issues. I can't say what the connection is, but let's have patience with the situation.
Is the service still down ?

Glad to hear that. They're always pretty good at responding. I can't explain why, but I have found Smarters can lose your account while I don't have that with TiviMate or some others at times. So unfortunately it's some sort of bellwether for us. I too got that JSON error, but not on another service, so I assume a lack of compatibility. I don't know why.
There have been a few outages with the EPG, the previous one related to a server issue. While I can't explain the current outage we take no solace in the fact that other services have also had EPG issues. I can't say what the connection is, but let's have patience with the situation.

Just want to say Ive been using the service for a couple years and although I occasionally have problems like a little bit ago, it's usually pretty damn reliable. For the value, you can't beat it imo. I still run to this forum every time it goes down and there's always good feedback here so cheers to both 👍

If you all complain and panic whenever the service is out for five or ten minutes, or the EPG is down for a day, you'll drive yourself nuts. I think the service comparatively speaking has good uptime. However, there's a reason they're inexpensive, and there's a reason why many people have more than one service. Live with it. Don't let it get to you.

Last edited:
All IPTV services have there glitches, I have a few different ones and it seems like they all go down now and then or lose there epg. That's
why I have a couple, if one is acting up I go to another one and that's why I think its good to have backups.

Service and EPG up and running at 7:00 AM EST. Portal, not so much. Two out of three isn't bad. :)👍

I noticed that sometimes channels load fast and other days it takes a few seconds? What causes that? Overloaded servers? just something I noticed 😊

I noticed that sometimes channels load fast and other days it takes a few seconds? What causes that? Overloaded servers? just something I noticed 😊
It is unlikely servers are overloaded. I'm sure there is adequate capacity, but there are many variables and you'll find a difference between different channels at times. Likewise, the app you use can and does make a difference at times. A bit of maintenance on your device and connection can help as well.

Anybody else experiencing pretty bad buffering?
No, have you done any troubleshooting? Is it your VPN? It's working fine, no buffering, but the EPG is down again for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom