• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Games Masters IPTV

eatingcrow

Looks like I'm in the same boat as the rest. The 24/7 channels started working again after a week offline, then yesterday the whole thing was down. Please DM me a working URL.

browcio

You can open a ticket on a portal, it will instantly shoot back a bot response with all the info.My XC ap works again with new server address

Specter

What's up with all of this cloak and dagger crap? All these DM's and secrecy isn't helping. My service has been crap for about 2 months now. The EPG rarely works. I've been on this train since the beginning. I'm set to renew tomorrow. I'm seriously considering finding a new service.

MikeFL

🏖🌴Mike 🌴🏖
Staff member
What's up with all of this cloak and dagger crap? All these DM's and secrecy isn't helping. My service has been crap for about 2 months now. The EPG rarely works. I've been on this train since the beginning. I'm set to renew tomorrow. I'm seriously considering finding a new service.
Call it cloak and dagger, or whatever you like. Crap it's not. The reality of these services is, the less said the better. If you're a customer, there is help available either via a ticket or asking for help here. Personally, my service has been fine. It's true the EPG went wonky a couple of times and for a couple of days had to adjust it by four hours. Not a deal-breaker. Otherwise, it has been up regularly. Now, I read your message a couple of times, and frankly hesitated to reply because I wasn't clear whether you really wanted to get some assistance, or if you just wanted to vent as you were walking out the door. So if there's something specific anyone here can do for you, ask. If you want an opinion about staying or going. Renew. Good luck.

Specter

Call it cloak and dagger, or whatever you like. Crap it's not. The reality of these services is, the less said the better. If you're a customer, there is help available either via a ticket or asking for help here. Personally, my service has been fine. It's true the EPG went wonky a couple of times and for a couple of days had to adjust it by four hours. Not a deal-breaker. Otherwise, it has been up regularly. Now, I read your message a couple of times, and frankly hesitated to reply because I wasn't clear whether you really wanted to get some assistance, or if you just wanted to vent as you were walking out the door. So if there's something specific anyone here can do for you, ask. If you want an opinion about staying or going. Renew. Good luck.
I guess at little of both, venting and assistance. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm using the wrong URL? I've seen talk of a new URL but I haven't seen anything official from GM since the email I got from them last month or so with all the information.

MikeFL

🏖🌴Mike 🌴🏖
Staff member
I guess at little of both, venting and assistance. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm using the wrong URL? I've seen talk of a new URL but I haven't seen anything official from GM since the email I got from them last month or so with all the information.
DM sent.