Games Masters IPTV

Ok..so i just received my invoice from gpanel but of course the site is down..so should I try to get an account thru TopDog? Ive had them so long i still only pay $5/month..so i dont want to lose that if possible..this is so disappointing
i think you can buy this now.. and no harm of trying

Hello folks, is there another new url? Since the new one a few weeks ago? Service seems to be down for 2 days now. If so, I would truly appreciate it if someone could help me out an send me the info please! Thank you so much!

There is a new server url. Go to game master site open a ticket an you will get new url in less than 5 minutes. That what I did told them my service was down and they sent me info. I don't know why they changed server again, but no notice was given service just went out.

There is a new server url. Go to game master site open a ticket an you will get new url in less than 5 minutes. That what I did told them my service was down and they sent me info. I don't know why they changed server again, but no notice was given service just went out.
Could you send me the new server url please?

Back
Top Bottom