Game Masters FAQ

Could I please get the URL for the payment portal?
I have been with them since the early days of theplayersklub, I remember watching live chats about the price. How can I connect? I have the game master X app on my fire stick 4k and my Nvidia Shield tv. Are they shut down for good and can I get a faq please? Thank you
Gmx app isn't going to work, install xciptv app or tivimate and enter the server address i'm dming you in extreme code login.

I'm in the same boat as y'all. I've been with TPK that became Gamemaster. I used it on a Skystream box witht he android GM app on there. Mostly missing the VOD movies. Invoice came today, can't log in to pay. Please help if you can. I appreciate your time.
Thanks
We're all wondering same thing

Service seems to have stopped working for me. Been using for months. Help?!
Do you mean the channels stoped? What app do you use?

Paid my bill and two days later the app stopped working. Can someone please send me a DM with the new URL and FAQ for my FireStick. Thanks!

Can't even log on to the Gamemaster app. Nothing comes up.
That app won't work agsin, you need to install tivimate or xciptv and enter the server address that I'll dm you into extreme codes login.

If the FAQ includes a link to how to pay for service, could someone please send this to me. My payment date expires on the 14th. Thanks.

If the FAQ includes a link to how to pay for service, could someone please send this to me. My payment date expires on the 14th. Thanks.
It doesn't

I’ve been with with game master way back when it was theplayersklub and had a Facebook group. Could someone help me get up and running again? I use firestick if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom