Game Masters FAQ

Looking for help as well, been a member for 5 years and the old sites shut down and I never got an email about any changes. I miss the discord channel you all had.
I DM’d you. Check your envelope at the top of the screen for a number. 📩

I DM’d you. Check your envelope at the top of the screen for a number. 📩
Hi Crystalblue,
I was with Game Master and have a $5 and an $8 account. Would you please DM me to let me know how to recover both accounts using PDS Live?
My username and password from Game Master don't work on the PDS LIVE website.

Thanks for your help.

Epg has been completely off the last week or two (not displaying what’s actually playing) any way to fix this or is it something gamers has to fix?

Epg has been completely off the last week or two (not displaying what’s actually playing) any way to fix this or is it something gamers has to fix?
Try going in to settings, epg and clearing the epg and then update epg

Try going in to settings, epg and clearing the epg and then update epg
Just tried it but it’s still displaying the incorrect info, I’ve seen some people here requesting the epg url, is there a new one that I should be using? I think it’s probably because of daylights savings? but everything is like 2hours behind.

Just tried it but it’s still displaying the incorrect info, I’ve seen some people here requesting the epg url, is there a new one that I should be using? I think it’s probably because of daylights savings? but everything is like 2hours behind.

I'll dm you the urls but they haven't changed. If you use tivimate you can adjust all the channels in the epg settings with epg offset

Thanks! The offsets did the trick 👍🏼
I think it's a provider issue and when they've corrected it your epg may be off again because of the offset untill you update the epg.

May I have the latest Game Master/PDSLIVE FAQ? With the recent changes, I want to be sure I am up to date, as of right now I can't login

Thanks in advance.

was with Game Master and have a $5 and an $8 account. Would you please DM me to let me know how to recover both accounts using PDS Live?

Back
Top Bottom