Game Masters FAQ

I am also having issues with DirtVision buffering on GameMaster. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated. I have the same issue on computer, Apple TV, and Andriod Box. Didn't know if anyone else is having the same issues and if so was there a fix. Thanks to all replies in advance.

I am also having issues with DirtVision buffering on GameMaster. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated. I have the same issue on computer, Apple TV, and Andriod Box. Didn't know if anyone else is having the same issues and if so was there a fix. Thanks to all replies in advance.
If it’s all your devices..I’d say it’s internet related. You can try rebooting your router..unplug it for 10 minutes..so all power drains..then reboot. If you still have the same issue..it may be your ISP is throttling you. You may need to try a VPN.

If it’s all your devices..I’d say it’s internet related. You can try rebooting your router..unplug it for 10 minutes..so all power drains..then reboot. If you still have the same issue..it may be your ISP is throttling you. You may need to try a VPN.
Will do, as always you are the best!

Does anyone know what’s going on with the EPG? It’s been unavailable for about a week now. I opened a support ticket and the reply was “Unfortunately the EPG is currently down we are working to get it fixed, please be patient while we do so.”

Does anyone know what’s going on with the EPG? It’s been unavailable for about a week now. I opened a support ticket and the reply was “Unfortunately the EPG is currently down we are working to get it fixed, please be patient while we do so.”
The EPG is currently working. Force stop..clear cache..and reload your app. Or try refreshing/updating the EPG. 😉

Having server issues tonight?

All non 24/7 channels load up then freeze 2 or 3x in 10 seconds, then freeze for good. Tried multiple high speed connections and 2 different streaming apps, same thing. 24/7 channels are fine- looks to be on your end.

I know GM changed to different name as I still subscribe but can't find file linked store anymore to put on another fire stick. Wouldn't mind the faq in case that helps.

I know GM changed to different name as I still subscribe but can't find file linked store anymore to put on another fire stick. Wouldn't mind the faq in case that helps.
My understanding is that there are no longer any proprietary apps. You can use your credentials and the url or extreme codes login on many apps that are available in the play store or elsewhere.

Is there a discord for gamemaster anymore? I have GM now through Nexus now but would like to have a place where I could ask for refreshes on certain channels. So many leagues games, WC qualifying games, college football, NHL starting in a month. Some channels go down, just part of the process. Was hoping there's a place where I could ask for a quick refresh.

Is there a discord for gamemaster anymore? I have GM now through Nexus now but would like to have a place where I could ask for refreshes on certain channels. So many leagues games, WC qualifying games, college football, NHL starting in a month. Some channels go down, just part of the process. Was hoping there's a place where I could ask for a quick refresh.
Nope, any assistance you require is all handled through opening a ticket on the payment portal.

Back
Top Bottom