Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have my login info. Would someone please share the server information and url so that I can try to connect via TiviMate? Thanks so much!

Nothing wrong with what you are doing wrong. They are not working and down right now. I had more success accessing stuff with IPTV Extreme than XCIPTV or IPTV Smarters. If you really need service, I would try another provider or wait it out a few days. If you can login, it works well; however, logging in is the issue.

I got XCIPTV installed and logged in with the new URL. The opening screen gave me an "All Streams" box to click, which I did, and now it's been saying that it's "Loading" for quite some time. Is that usual the first time you use XCIPTV, or does it mean that nothing's coming in?

Hi, I have my login info. Would someone please share the server information and url so that I can try to connect via TiviMate? Thanks so much!
The server url has been shared a million times. The last time was 8 posts up. Edit your extreme code details with that url with your existing un and pw and good to go

Thanks. I tried using that but I think I need to have my username/password in the url but I was using the gmaster app before so I’m not familiar with the format. Do you have that available?

To get XCIPTV to work I had to update the app right after I installed it from Playstore. Go to settings and click app. Then click check for update. There is one. After I updated it worked by entering the URL and username and password.

Check this message for the email they sent: The Email they Sent

They just removed the new URL: http://server.gmasterpanel.com

However, everything is down right now and the discord disappeared.

Also, some IPTV apps do better than others if trying to access the system. For example, I've had better success with IPTV Extreme over XCIPTV and IPTV Smarters.

Working for me right now using that gmasterpanel URL. Using XCIPTV.

Thanks. I tried using that but I think I need to have my username/password in the url but I was using the gmaster app before so I’m not familiar
You go into playlist setting, add playlist, choose extreme codes and enter the url, next spaces below that are for username and password click save it installs hit return and away you go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom