Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got XCIPTV installed and logged in with the new URL. The opening screen gave me an "All Streams" box to click, which I did, and now it's been saying that it's "Loading" for quite some time. Is that usual the first time you use XCIPTV, or does it mean that nothing's coming in?
I’ll DM you

Hi guys!
Could someone DM me the working URL, or the new (if understood correctly) discord link?

I tried tivimate in firestick, without success.
I'll try to instal xciptv there.
Thanks in advance.

Sorry guys I've had so many people request the email that I'm getting timed out between messages so I will send this out that is global, hopefully people see this

For those requesting the E-Mail:

Dear Valued Member,

Please be sure to "bump" this message if your issues aren't resolved by the time this bot reply has reset all your service accounts. Some service delivery partners are facing network issues while others are offline. Please do not hesitate to cancel your service and/or ask for a refund. If asking for a refund on just the last invoice, please just file a cancellation request with "refund" in the reason box.

** IF YOU ARE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SERVICE URL, IT HAVE CHANGED : ACCOUNT INFO IS THE SAME. The service provider on the server url is having some capacity problems at present.

The Game Master X app does not work on our service anymore. Please use any app that supports a server URL.

** For those using iPlayTV, Perfect Player, TiviMate or any other app that uses m3u/epg urls, see below: **

Server URL : http://
STB Portal URL : stalker_portal

** IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING BUFFERING ***

All buffering related issues should be well resolved by now as we've added capacity across our network locations and planned for network usage to not exceed 30% available capacity on average. Our management has changed and stability should have returned to our platform; streams should not buffer from anywhere in North America or Europe presently with better support for Asia and South America coming soon.

** IF YOU HAVE EXTRA / ERRANT INVOICE(s) OR ACTIVE SERVICES **

Instead of opening a ticket to have invoices cancelled, you may open a self-serve cancel request via the "Request Cancellation" button in the service details for the product with any reason and the account plus associated invoices will be cancelled automatically.

If your issues have not been addressed by this bot reply, please post a "bump" and someone will help you promptly.

Thank You for your patience and understanding,

Support Bot

PS: PLEASE NOTE, THIS BOT HAS RESET ALL ACTIVE ASSOCIATED SERVICE ACCOUNTS UPON REPLY.

Easiest way to check if your login is working or if the service is online is to use this link with your login in your browser and if it works (with service online) it will just be black text on a white background of all the channel names. If it reports 503 error the service is down right now.

Just replace the XXXXX with your username and the XXXXXX with your password

Not many people Kno that trick. I do that's how I'm always able to tell if admin is pulling my chain as they r telling me that they r working and he's watching it on tivimate which i call bullshit

Easiest way to check if your login is working or if the service is online is to use this link with your login in your browser and if it works (with service online) it will just be black text on a white background of all the channel names. If it reports 503 error the service is down right now.

Just replace the XXXXX with your username and the XXXXXX with your password

Just an update, I got it working here on XCIPTV on one device, on MYIPTV Player on PC, and on Smarters on FireStick.

Just FYI, I used the url above on MYIPTV, BUT without the port :)2086). When I tried using it, it failed.

Also on XCIPTV and Smarters, without the port, just the short url provided in the email. (again, when tried with the port, always fails.)

Not sure what to do to fix this? I’m on a firetv box right now and need some instructions on how to make it work along with a discord link if they have a new one up. Thanks

This afternoon it wasn't working, then it was working, and now none of the channels will load! That circle just keeps spinning and spinning....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom