Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know and after that I was asked please remove it
Hell if it wasn't for y'all i wouldn't have gotten any info right, everything I've been given is wrong wrong wrong. That mpeg at the end is not processing and that's what they r saying to use would never process for me. But jus ts does the trick

Easiest way to check if your login is working or if the service is online is to use this link with your login in your browser and if it works (with service online) it will just be black text on a white background of all the channel names. If it reports 503 error the service is down right now.

Just replace the XXXXX with your username and the XXXXXX with your password
My User name and Password is not working. I'm getting Login Failed message. I downloaded the new version of Gmaster Viewer. Can you please help with my login issue?

@husham so what's really going on? It seems like you have some insider info. Is this more like the players Klub issue that turned into game master or a gears reloaded thing and just magically vanished one day? Thanks
Ask you something
Did i put you in the wrong direction or said any false infomration when it came in the past with playersklub
also Gears was never playersklub .. that was not me and I never said that heheheh :)

Make sure you use this screen to put the info in...looks like you used the M3U option which will give you the "All Streams" option

Curiouser and curiouser...I don't get the option that's on your screen. I get three to choose from: Xtream Codes API, EZ Hometech API or M3U URL.

I'll have to take another run at it in the morning. Something will work, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Putting this again for everyone in case you guys still looking for apps

Below you will find a listing of apps that can be used to access our services

Android:

XCIPTV - XCIPTV Player 4.0 for the Android and Firestick - Husham.com APK
GSE - GSE Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android, and iOS - Husham.com APK
Perfect Player - Perfect Player IPTV APP for Windows 1.1.4 - Husham.com PC
Purple IPTV App - Purple IPTV player 2.0 for the Android and Firestick ( NO ADS ) - Husham.com APK
TiViMate - Download APK - TiviMate IPTV Player - Tivimates.com

Fire:

XCIPTV - XCIPTV Player 4.0 for the Android and Firestick - Husham.com APK
GSE - GSE Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android, and iOS - Husham.com APK
Perfect Player - Perfect Player IPTV APP for Windows 1.1.4 - Husham.com PC
Purple IPTV App - Purple IPTV player 2.0 for the Android and Firestick ( NO ADS ) - Husham.com APK
TiViMate - How to Install TiviMate IPTV Player on Firestick - TiviMate - Tivimates.com

Apple Mobile

Forever IPTV
WeSoPro IPTV Player
GSE
Xtream Go!
iPlay

Apple TV:

IPTVX APP

PC:

MyIPTV Player
ProgDVB
Perfect Player for Windows
Bluestacks or NOX (Android emulators)

So, todays's saga so far

I have 3 accounts, all paid for/supported through gmasterpanel

Yesterday, I managed to get logged in on all three accounts, via either GMX View and/or XCIPTV
I also managed to login as far as seeing the EPG (but no content) using STBemu

Today;
Login Failed. With all 3 account details.
Multiple attempts. Extreme frustration.

The "direct link" in a web browser produces a 503 error

Guess I should have learnt my lesson by now.
Ex StreamCenter and TPK mugging victim

What's happened with the service? they just vanished suddenly. Can someone tell me what's going on?. Thanks.

Curiouser and curiouser...I don't get the option that's on your screen. I get three to choose from: Xtream Codes API, EZ Hometech API or M3U URL.

I'll have to take another run at it in the morning. Something will work, I'm sure.
I DM’d you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom