Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Team,

I have Firestick and yes it has Filelinked on there too. I was with TPK through Mint Panel and then it changed to Gmaster back in March, 2020. But now I cannot get ANYTHING from Gmaster Panel...yes I know they are down but what is the "NEW" method of getting my channels/tv back?

Can someone please walk me through 1. what is the new website/code or whatever. 2. Where do I put it on my Firestick....

I just tried to put tivimate.com - Registered at Namecheap.com in the "Downloader" app on my Firestick...but nothing opened. Is that where it goes???

Please I am so confused....could someone please walk me through this...I can't watch any TV...at all! Also, I need to pay my bill coming up soon in a week ....how do I do that with NO new website for www.gmasterpanel.com when it's NOT WORKING. Feeling so down and confused right now. With NO tv at all......please help me. Thank you!
Hi Team,

I have Firestick and yes it has Filelinked on there too. I was with TPK through Mint Panel and then it changed to Gmaster back in March, 2020. But now I cannot get ANYTHING from Gmaster Panel...yes I know they are down but what is the "NEW" method of getting my channels/tv back?

Can someone please walk me through 1. what is the new website/code or whatever. 2. Where do I put it on my Firestick....

I just tried to put tivimate.com - Registered at Namecheap.com in the "Downloader" app on my Firestick...but nothing opened. Is that where it goes???

Please I am so confused....could someone please walk me through this...I can't watch any TV...at all! Also, I need to pay my bill coming up soon in a week ....how do I do that with NO new website for www.gmasterpanel.com when it's NOT WORKING. Feeling so down and confused right now. With NO tv at all......please help me. Thank you!
Dm sent

I had XCIPTV working perfectly for about an hour or so, closed app then tried again just now. It asked for credentials again which I entered, then it loaded up but crashes when I try to tune a channel from “live tv” or enter the epg. Also, no categories are loading, just an icon list with all channels under “live tv”. Frustrating.

Edit: Now after exiting and restarting I’m getting “Login Failed” again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom