Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would also like the discord server link if possible and DM from someone with information how to get this back running. Much appreciated.

I had my service working on XCIPTV up till this morning...then it stopped. Can someone please just tell me what I need to put in for "Enter XC API URL"? I'm hoping my username and password still work, but I'm hopeful since it worked up till this morning. Thanks in advance whoever can help me
I’ll DM you

Everyone is blowing up the discord so no new invites for now. The main GM app is not working. You must side load an IPTV player app. I used XCIPTV app from the Google Play store. I entered http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcom and then username and password and it worked like a champ! No VOD or SERIES but at least you will have tv again! 👍 If you already have filelinked, there are codes to enter for people’s stores to download XCIPTV app on Firesticks. Hope this helps! 😉

Crystalblue6161, How do I do this? what exactly do I put and WHERE do I put this new info you are talking about on my Firestick...I don't know where to go or what to do...please explain WHERE DO i GO to put in this NEW info and where??? thank you in advance....

Last edited:
Crystalblue6161, How do I do this? what exactly do I put and WHERE do I put this new info you are talking about on my Firestick...I don't know where to go or what to do...please explain WHERE DO i GO to put in this NEW info and where??? thank you in advance....
I’ll DM you

It is slowly coming back. Seems most channels are back using Tivimate. There were a few working this morning, but I just scrolled through and most are back.

Please pm the new discord server. Been there since beta. I’m up an working just would be nice to be back with the group.

Last edited:
Hey CrystalBlue, Could you dm me some instructions as well? long time supporter hoping to be reconnected! thanks

Hi Team,

I have Firestick and yes it has Filelinked on there too. I was with TPK through Mint Panel and then it changed to Gmaster back in March, 2020. But now I cannot get ANYTHING from Gmaster Panel...yes I know they are down but what is the "NEW" method of getting my channels/tv back?

Can someone please walk me through 1. what is the new website/code or whatever. 2. Where do I put it on my Firestick....

I just tried to put tivimate.com - Registered at Namecheap.com in the "Downloader" app on my Firestick...but nothing opened. Is that where it goes???

Please I am so confused....could someone please walk me through this...I can't watch any TV...at all! Also, I need to pay my bill coming up soon in a week ....how do I do that with NO new website for www.gmasterpanel.com when it's NOT WORKING. Feeling so down and confused right now. With NO tv at all......please help me. Thank you!

Can someone please DM me the new discord link been using tivimate for awhile now but it is no longer working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom