Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to help. If your using tivimate go to add playlist don't enter info at top where it says enter url. Click on Xtreme codes login. Click next and then enter your server address and user name and password. After you get it all entered close tivimate and reopen app. Be advised that if 1080 USA tv isn't working which mine isn't right now but was earlier. Try regular USA tv. It is working. Epg will auto update. If you need your user name and password look in your old gmx app. Hope this helps.
What are you using as the server?

hey this is the risk we all take. it was a great service and hopefully they come back. But if not they worked hard for us for years. But my fingers are crossed they make a come back.

Anyone having epg issues with tivimate? I put the url in but on some TVs it won’t download and others it will

I had my service working on XCIPTV up till this morning...then it stopped. Can someone please just tell me what I need to put in for "Enter XC API URL"? I'm hoping my username and password still work, but I'm hopeful since it worked up till this morning. Thanks in advance whoever can help me

Im almost certain GM Discord is gone , for now at least. Right after i got banned everyone got booted. :)

Lord have MERCY! After dealing with it ALL DAY.. I Finally got in to XCIPTV using server.gmasterpanel and my usual gmx numerical username and numerical password..its a MIRACLE! Thanks to all the help in this forum/thread!

Only thing is I spend an hour doing my 'Favorites' and theyre gone...guess I shouldnt waste my time doin that anymore. At least its up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom