Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i'm having problems as well with gmaster no longer working. I also have tivimate and android shield, what is the URL i need to input? can't even submit a ticket to gmaster it says site maintenance err3

hello i'm having problems as well with gmaster no longer working. I also have tivimate and android shield, what is the URL i need to input? can't even submit a ticket to gmaster it says site maintenance err3
submiting tickets seems to be an internet issue.. as I am able to submit ticket

The service not gone. it ok and working

iptv smarters will not work use other apps like XCIPTV or Purple IPTV

Below you will find a listing of apps that can be used to access our services

I just find it odd that IPTV smarter‘s does work on the iPhone and iPad but not on the shield using the same information.

Hi husham, could you send me the information as well? Right now only XCIPTV is working, I can't get MyIPTV Player or Perfect Player for Windows to work :(
Thanks

Hi husham, could you send me the information as well? Right now only XCIPTV is working, I can't get MyIPTV Player or Perfect Player for Windows to work :(
Thanks
done in .. check DM

Hi, I have been with Gmaster since the beggining ($5 plan) and also got kicked out of discord with no mail or info about it, could you please send me a dm for the new discoed link? Thanks for being Available to us
same here, so confused! Remember when they had their fall out with the old TPK since then dealt with TopDog and GM app on my Shield nothing seems to work for the time being, also got kicked out from discord. whats going on there?

I just find it odd that IPTV smarter‘s does work on the iPhone and iPad but not on the shield using the same information.
beat me.. I actually truied it on my emulator and didnt work. I was like WHAT THE HELL..
but XCIPTV seems to be doing a better job then smarters any way

on my firestick gmaster works but it's a small window in a corner that you can't full screen like you normally could by clicking it twice.

on my nvidia shield the panel doesn't work at all.

could you please send URL for tivimate?

on my firestick gmaster works but it's a small window in a corner that you can't full screen like you normally could by clicking it twice.

on my nvidia shield the panel doesn't work at all.

could you please send URL for tivimate?
Sent you a DM

By the way, any suggestion to make Gmaster work with Kodi since Gmaster official app is no longer working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom