Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have firestick and last night installed tivi but used other info I found on facebook. Whatever info I entered was not the server.gmasterpanel.com info.
Today after reading this (wonderful) thread I uninstalled tivi and tried xciptv. I entered some info but don't seem to be able to get past the blue screen. Can you please send me info on setting it up through either app. It's obviously my lack on knowledge on all of this but finding this thread is amazing. Thanks

I have firestick and last night installed tivi but used other info I found on facebook. Whatever info I entered was not the server.gmasterpanel.com info.
Today after reading this (wonderful) thread I uninstalled tivi and tried xciptv. I entered some info but don't seem to be able to get past the blue screen. Can you please send me info on setting it up through either app. It's obviously my lack on knowledge on all of this but finding this thread is amazing. Thanks
done .. sent it to you in DM

ok i managed to get this old Addon to work instead but it is not the best for navigation
Playlist loader
Playlist loader?
Edit: found it, yep not the best way, I'll wait for a better solution.
XCIPTV doesn't offer Chromecast feature, which app does?

I am back up and running thanks to your help. I sent you a small thank you. Came across this forum by accident and so glad I did.

Morning. I would like to thank @Crystalblue6161 the new MOD for game master in the forum. She stayed last night answering people until her fingers started to make sounds. She is off to bed now. As she is so tiered.

Stand with me to say thank you for all the hell she did on her own.

THANK YOU SO MUCH @Crystalblue6161
Yes she is awesome !!!! You are too as many other helpful folks here we are all in this together. I would also recommend streams for us as another cheap backup, I use them in addition to Area 51 Area 51 is usually hard to subscribe to as they have Limited subscriptions

Yes she is awesome !!!! You are too as many other helpful folks here we are all in this together. I would also recommend streams for us as another cheap backup, I use them in addition to Area 51 Area 51 is usually hard to subscribe to as they have Limited subscriptions
use sapphire they are easy to subscribe and got live tv
but no vod

Husham. Could you please DM me an invite to Discord? It was working fine last nite until they turned it off. I only use it to learn, get info and share info to people who need help, never to question or annoy people or speculate about anything that's none of my business. Thanks!

Husham. Could you please DM me an invite to Discord? It was working fine last nite until they turned it off. I only use it to learn, get info and share info to people who need help, never to question or annoy people or speculate about anything that's none of my business. Thanks!
there is no discord man.. its all gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom