• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Area 51 Forum

Moto

I have noticed today many Area51 locals aren’t working. This wasnt the case before.
How many locals do you need? I need my area one. Maybe it's your firestick? Maybe you don't have the right equipment? Router, fast internet would help. I just checked and all mine are working. What service are you trying to promote?

larrysgrl31

I have been an Area 51 customer for years now it is gone. I just installed this singularity like a week ago and now I got this email this morning. So it is gone. Who is everyone switching to since these are gone now?

Attachments

tedm3

Just got the email that Singularity (old Area51) is shutting down as of today 7-11. Anyone have any suggestions for a replacement service?

lvpre

Yeah, I've had it back when it was free with Kraz during the XBMC/Kodi days. Sad to see it go, but knew it wasn't good when they wanted to transfer the service a few weeks ago.

lvpre

The service is no longer working...R.I.P. Area 51 ~2015-2020...the year that never stops surprising us!