Area 51 Forum

area51 is working great for me after last months update, epg working good, however they do have less channels now...but the price and the reliability of the service, is what keeps me subscribing every month.

area51 is working great for me after last months update, epg working good, however they do have less channels now...but the price and the reliability of the service, is what keeps me subscribing every month.
thank you for the update

area51 doesn't have VOD.
area51 is closed for new members most of the time, so be careful of the fraudulent area51 sites that are around on the internet.

Not certain if Area 51 is alive or not. Their website is down and about 99% of their channels are not working. Even the 2-3 that did come on buffer endlessly. Btw, I checked at least 45 channels before I gave up. What bothers me is no communication and their client area is totally shut down.

Attachments

• AREA 51.PNG
    AREA 51.PNG
    111.6 KB · Views: 19
Not certain if Area 51 is alive or not. Their website is down and about 99% of their channels are not working. Even the 2-3 that did come on buffer endlessly. Btw, I checked at least 45 channels before I gave up. What bothers me is no communication and their client area is totally shut down.
people usually kill me when I say this.. but I recommend going to Ace tv or Ace TV Premium or Sappire IPTV

full list of alternatives People
USA IPTV

Last edited:
It is working now, got a email from them today.
They moved to a new panel, in order for you to get up and running again do this=uninstall application,
reinstall application using filelinked code=
21488249, sign back in with your service details.
I did this and it is back up and running great.

It is working now, got a email from them today.
They moved to a new panel, in order for you to get up and running again do this=uninstall application,
reinstall application using filelinked code=
21488249, sign back in with your service details.
I did this and it is back up and running great.
It seems to be working now. Last night 99% of the channels were working fine and I just now checked this morning and their website is back up and running. I talked to another friend yesterday and he said he got a notification on one of his devices but not he other one. All's good. They just usually send me a notification. Area 51 CS is pretty good. Not much of a fan of their discord groupies, though. I Have been with Area 51 for about a year and like their service.

I picked up Sportz TV when the XC platform got raided out of worry. Unfortunately, Sportz TV from the 1st week has had daily major issues and their CS telegram nonsense is total confusion for most. In fact, I am getting ready to pay for another month, and if their payment issues are still present I will go ahead and dump them now. I was only going to keep 2 for a few months anyway until everybody got more stable. I don't think this Sportz TV will ever be very stable. There is just something about them that just doesn't seem quite right....?

Thanks for the reply,

Was with Gamemaster until they went down and never heard from them. So just subscribed the Area 51 yesterday and so far service is great with no buffering and it has all the channels I want, including some local channels, movie channels, etc. So far happy with their service at $10/mo. I had to keep checking their website for a couple days until I was able to subscribe - I think they limit the number of users on their system and that's a great proactive measure.
Note: Be sure to sign up with the legitimate Area 51 portal, as there are some counterfit ones out there. You can find that website here:

Last edited:
Not sure if i'm in the right post, but i'm looking for an IPTV that has the XXX channel: Blacked. I know Gamemaster (via TiViMate) has it but it loops the same 3-4 videos. Thank you in advance

Wow, I knew about the Discord and got the email with the new Telegram channel but I did'nt get the email above. I've had Area51 forever, it'd be a shame to see it go.

Never got an email about Area51 shutting down..Discord doesnt work any more and the portal is down now, but service is still working. Staying with them - not sure the email is legit or somehow sent to those of us here on this forum? Maybe they are just doing maintenance. Not going to panic just yet.

Never got an email about Area51 shutting down..Discord doesnt work any more and the portal is down now, but service is still working. Staying with them - not sure the email is legit or somehow sent to those of us here on this forum? Maybe they are just doing maintenance. Not going to panic just yet.
I know others outside the forum who have received this. Of course the timing for us having just gotten through the GM transition is to say the least, awkward. Patience often has its rewards. That’s the world of IPTV.

Wow, I knew about the Discord and got the email with the new Telegram channel but I did'nt get the email above. I've had Area51 forever, it'd be a shame to see it go.
Telegram channel?

Telegram channel?

Yeah, I submitted a ticket asking what happened to the discord group and was told a replacement was being worked on. Yesterday they emailed out a link for their Telegram support channel, although that too has now disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom