• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Area 51 Forum

Behemoth

And they are deleting tickets asking about the discord channel.
Yeah, I submitted a ticket yesterday asking what happened to the discord but (so far) it has'nt been answered and they are usually pretty quick replying back so it's probably being ignored.

Lolipop

You can always log in and see. That’s how I know they ditched the ticket. It doesn’t even show as an open ticket or any ticket.

lvpre

Oh mine isn’t even there lol even though I sent a ticket. Right to the trash I guess.
Yeah...not looking good right now. For me, the customer support and discord went downhill around December. Now...crickets from the new team.

MikeFL

IMO, we should consider that the less said here publicly regarding hosting site, server addresses, Discord, etc., the better off we all are going to be going forward with this service.

Behemoth

I definitely agree about urls and invites etc not being posted out in the open but posting a general question (eg, did the discord disappear for anyone else) is harmless IMO. If they are'nt responding to tickets or providing email updates then the forum is the only way to find out if it is just you having issues or across the board.

Moto

The website

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)
Just catching up and updating. We will be back online shortly. All services are still working. Please check your email/junk/spam for updates and important info.

Moto

I also did read somewhere that they are working on putting up VOD and Series. But I have read so much on this I could be mixed up and confused. So what I am saying don't take it to the bank.

Moto

I definitely agree about urls and invites etc not being posted out in the open but posting a general question (eg, did the discord disappear for anyone else) is harmless IMO. If they are'nt responding to tickets or providing email updates then the forum is the only way to find out if it is just you having issues or across the board.
Discord did disappear for me. I was on there. Channel is gone for the time being.

lvpre

Discord did disappear for me. I was on there. Channel is gone for the time being.
The discord lasted about a day. They will either go down or it will be a cat and mouse game like GameMasters. At the beginning, they were probably one of the best, but I think there are numerous companies now that are just as good or better with a similar price.

Moto

The discord lasted about a day. They will either go down or it will be a cat and mouse game like GameMasters. At the beginning, they were probably one of the best, but I think there are numerous companies now that are just as good or better with a similar price.
It took a bit but I am finally set up the right way. If you set it with the proper box it works very well. I would recommend the sky stream pro box at 125 its a great box.

husham

Doctor
Staff member
It took a bit but I am finally set up the right way. If you set it with the proper box it works very well. I would recommend the sky stream pro box at 125 its a great box.
Sky stream..!!!!!! Are you trying to promote that..!!!! THAT IS FUCKING EXPENSIVE ..
I would rather go for NVIDIA Shield Same Price or the KM9 Pro ,. Same as that sky stream nonsense for half the price

lvpre

well, i just gave whomever 8 bucks again for the month of July. gamemaster, or no-name, whatever the hell it is today. It seemed to have worked in the month of June. i noticed the "billingportal" site has changed its name again. the epg NEVER works though..think im going to try out vstreams...
sky stream
That is kind of expensive. I mean, if you don't plan on recording, a firestick 4k is a bargain! Is the skybox even widewive approved? Otherwise, you have a box that basically plays SD Youtube, Hulu, Netflix...etc..

Plus, the type of android box still won't help bring back the discord :)

Moto

First of all not promoting sky stream pro. Depending on what you want to use it for NV cost $200 US vs 124 or when on sale $104. If you are a gamer buy NV, if not buy sky stream pro. Read the specs and then tell me the difference, none. Do your own research then tell me. Even at $124 that's chump change.

Lolipop

Can someone tell me how to quote someone. It appears to be extremely cumbersome. Why can’t quoting be like every other forum I’m in? Never seen a quote process like this.

thanms

lvpre

No box has nothing to do with Discord get real? They went UNDERGROUND!
It was a joke about the box and discord. But if they went underground, I'll send in another ticket to ask for the discord...and just sent. Let's see if they respond or ghost me as before.

Can someone tell me how to quote someone. It appears to be extremely cumbersome. Why can’t quoting be like every other forum I’m in? Never seen a quote process like this.

thanms
You can reply to the message for single quote, or press the quote button between like and reply to quote multiple message. Then, at the bottom of the screen where the reply box is located, select insert quotes.

Lolipop

oh there we go. Thanks!

I agree. I have tried 2/3 since this game master adventure and Area51 adventure. And I find the ones I’ve tried are very similar in buffering etc. one I tried has a great EPG. Almost all channels in the US/Canada have program and description and pretty accurate. That’s important to me, personally.