Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

I was able to log in and pay my invoice. My expiration date was tomorrow, now shows July 15. Guess we'll see what happens after tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!!
They should send you new m3u and epg info as well as apks to use.

They should send you new m3u and epg info as well as apks to use.
I actually found the new m3u and epg URLs on this forum (or one of the others . . . ?) the other day. Installed Tivimate and used those URLs and service was working . . . so far just got confirmation of payment on account, no other new info. Patience is in order I suppose . . . :cool:

Do you know if they have a web viewer?

I actually found the new m3u and epg URLs on this forum (or one of the others . . . ?) the other day. Installed Tivimate and used those URLs and service was working . . . so far just got confirmation of payment on account, no other new info. Patience is in order I suppose . . . :cool:
It took over two hours for me to get emailed the info early this morning. I'm sure they are playing catchup.

Do you know if they have a web viewer?
One of the moderators may know but I don't see one in my email.

Moved on from Lame Master and their rude customer support. I went to Vstreams tv, VOD, 24/7, series and discord support that isn’t rude

Back
Top Bottom