Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

Hello! Looking for something almost identical to Gmaster’s
Well I am amazed, so many people on this forum, scrambling to get their service fixed? I offer them a FREE Month of a similar service ie: Live TV, PPV, VOD, Adult Channel's ect.. Not one taker!! I give up.
ill try it my friend just saw message I have IOS m3u hope it’s compatible

If your using an Android TV Box and looking for a GM replacement I am offering the first 5 people that message me a 1 month Free Trial of the service I Offer. And after your Free Trial its Only $6/month
What
I'm interested. What is the name of your service.

Well I am amazed, so many people on this forum, scrambling to get their service fixed? I offer them a FREE Month of a similar service ie: Live TV, PPV, VOD, Adult Channel's ect.. Not one taker!! I give up.
Can you private message me please I don’t know how. Thanks

Was with Gamemaster until they went down and never heard from them. So just subscribed the Area 51 yesterday and so far service is great with no buffering and it has all the US channels I want, including some local channels, movie channels, etc. No 24/7 or Series. So far happy with their service at $10/mo. I had to keep checking their website for a couple days until I was able to subscribe - I think they limit the number of users on their system and that's a great proactive measure.
Note: Be sure to sign up with the legitimate Area 51 portal, as there are some counterfit ones out there. You can find that website here:

Was with Gamemaster until they went down and never heard from them. So just subscribed the Area 51 yesterday and so far service is great with no buffering and it has all the US channels I want, including some local channels, movie channels, etc. No 24/7 or Series. So far happy with their service at $10/mo. I had to keep checking their website for a couple days until I was able to subscribe - I think they limit the number of users on their system and that's a great proactive measure.
Note: Be sure to sign up with the legitimate Area 51 portal, as there are some counterfit ones out there. You can find that website here:
Area 51 isn't taking new subs.

Ok so I’m not the one to call out Fake News but you said this in the Area 51 link on here and I check Area 51 website daily. That portal must of been open for like 37 seconds?

Area 51 isn't taking new subs.
That's the message I got 2 days ago. I kept checking and all of a sudden it took me to the actual signup section. You just have to keep checking back with them. Eventually an opening will happen. I personally like that they limit the number of users, as it cuts down on buffering and system problems with too many subscribers.

That's the message I got 2 days ago. I kept checking and all of a sudden it took me to the actual signup section. You just have to keep checking back with them. Eventually an opening will happen. I personally like that they limit the number of users, as it cuts down on buffering and system problems with too many subscribers.

Yep..it was open 2 days ago taking in 19 subs. It sold out before I made up my mind....lol

Back
Top Bottom