can you send me the link?So far the one I know is a vstream and it has a 24 hour trail, VOD and movies with a discord
Stream For Us
https://streamsforus.net/billing/index.phpBeen my go to backup. Over 4000 channels.
No Movies or Series but lots of 24/7 and locals.
$7.00 month w/2 connections
How is the channel list?Ihave suscription for 6 months with.
https://playersklubiptv.com.
48$
Just signed up to. LXTREAM PLAYER FREE IPTV CODE.
Suscription 1yr 49$ so far so good.
you guys know these guys were the reason that playersklub closed down. because they basically pissed them off and they had to change to game masterHow is the channel list?
is it as good as GMasters?
Do they have 24/7 channels?You guys can use Sapphire for 5$ Portal Home - UNIVERSAL SAPPHIRE
I have been using it very well.
USA and UK
also I have them in the forum for full details how to access them
and their M3u Links
No 24/7 or locals. Only around 1500 channels..Do they have 24/7 channels?
I joined these. Seems fine so far
ill try it my friend just saw message I have IOS m3u hope it’s compatibleWell I am amazed, so many people on this forum, scrambling to get their service fixed? I offer them a FREE Month of a similar service ie: Live TV, PPV, VOD, Adult Channel's ect.. Not one taker!! I give up.
Looking for an Iptv for 24/7 channels primarily 24/7 Mamas Family and 24/7 Woody WoodpeckerHello! Looking for something almost identical to Gmaster’s
ill try it my friend just saw message I have IOS m3u hope it’s compatible
WhatIf your using an Android TV Box and looking for a GM replacement I am offering the first 5 people that message me a 1 month Free Trial of the service I Offer. And after your Free Trial its Only $6/month
Can you private message me please I don’t know how. ThanksWell I am amazed, so many people on this forum, scrambling to get their service fixed? I offer them a FREE Month of a similar service ie: Live TV, PPV, VOD, Adult Channel's ect.. Not one taker!! I give up.
So far the one I know is a vstream and it has a 24 hour trail, VOD and movies with a discord
Area 51 isn't taking new subs.Was with Gamemaster until they went down and never heard from them. So just subscribed the Area 51 yesterday and so far service is great with no buffering and it has all the US channels I want, including some local channels, movie channels, etc. No 24/7 or Series. So far happy with their service at $10/mo. I had to keep checking their website for a couple days until I was able to subscribe - I think they limit the number of users on their system and that's a great proactive measure.
Note: Be sure to sign up with the legitimate Area 51 portal, as there are some counterfit ones out there. You can find that website here:
https://area-51-hosting.host/
Ok so I’m not the one to call out Fake News but you said this in the Area 51 link on here and I check Area 51 website daily. That portal must of been open for like 37 seconds?Was with Gamemaster until they went down and never heard from them. So just subscribed the Area 51 yesterday and so far service is great with no buffering and it has all the US channels I want, including some local channels, movie channels, etc. No 24/7 or Series. So far happy with their service at $10/mo. I had to keep checking their website for a couple days until I was able to subscribe - I think they limit the number of users on their system and that's a great proactive measure.
Note: Be sure to sign up with the legitimate Area 51 portal, as there are some counterfit ones out there. You can find that website here:
https://area-51-hosting.host/
That’s not their websiteNot sure if it's bogus or what, but I signed up for area 51 here and it works and looks like area 51. Maybe a reseller?
https://areaiptv.in/
That’s not their website
That's the message I got 2 days ago. I kept checking and all of a sudden it took me to the actual signup section. You just have to keep checking back with them. Eventually an opening will happen. I personally like that they limit the number of users, as it cuts down on buffering and system problems with too many subscribers.Area 51 isn't taking new subs.
That's the message I got 2 days ago. I kept checking and all of a sudden it took me to the actual signup section. You just have to keep checking back with them. Eventually an opening will happen. I personally like that they limit the number of users, as it cuts down on buffering and system problems with too many subscribers.
Ihave suscription for 6 months with.
https://playersklubiptv.com.
48$
Just signed up to. LXTREAM PLAYER FREE IPTV CODE.
Suscription 1yr 49$ so far so good.
Can I use tivimate with this? I downloaded to keep watching but if it stops working because I don't get a place to pay I want to keep using tivimateYou guys can use Sapphire for 5$ Portal Home - UNIVERSAL SAPPHIRE
I have been using it very well.
USA and UK
also I have them in the forum for full details how to access them
and their M3u Links
Can I use tivimate with this? I downloaded to keep watching but if it stops working because I don't get a place to pay I want to keep using tivimate
Can I use tivimate with this? I downloaded to keep watching but if it stops working because I don't get a place to pay I want to keep using tivimate
Do you know if this has Catchup?This is an iptv service called after shock tv they offered a 48 hour free trial, you cant go wrong . One of the guys on the team is from GM and he was one of those who were very helpful. You can join their discord for support and more information. They have a great channel listing. here is the discord invite Join the AfterShock TV Discord Server!
They probably stole the name, but if it works good, who cares,,lol. I'd try it for a month.Surprised to see the "The Players Klub" on this list. I thought they changed to the now "defunct" Gmaster Panel which has been down since May 30?
Only bitcoin? Shoot. The service sounds great.Hi guys, We really have US/CAN/UK channels with EPG, catchup (48 hours), and VOD. My invitation price is only $5 for 2 connections per month. I accept bitcoin only. If it works for you, this is my new community - Join the Jack-TV Discord Server! Welcome!