Games Masters IPTV

Is there something with payment processing,I am unable to make a payment to extend my service that expires in 2 days.

Don't update it then....lo I did and now nada...lol
That's right I was gonna say don't update. But if you have two subs on tivimate you can assign the backups epg to Game master and visa versa as the epg comes and goes!.

Is there something with payment processing,I am unable to make a payment to extend my service that expires in 2 days.
Do you get an error message and have you submitted a ticket on the site?

Yeah I have Tivimate Pro and do have another backup service so I have been getting the epg all along,Just that my service expires in 2 days and would hate to lose it,I like the 24/7 channels and the service other than the inconvenience of a few weeks ago.

I get nothing not even a button to click to process payment once all my info is entered.
Sometimes a weird thing like that is because of the browser your using. If on a computer try chrome or Firefox or edge see if that's why. Are you trying on a computer?

I always have a backup service,Actually having them in my Tivimate work well,If one of the pegs is down you can just piggy bank off the other one.😊

I registered here only because I am currently unable to use the old Gmaster portal to login and discontinue my service for now. I haven't been able to use Gmaster for 2 weeks, emailed them then and there to get the service cancelled, yet they still took out the autopayment 2 days ago. I am not able to login to the new portal with my Gmaster creds and forgot password link does nothing for me. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

I registered here only because I am currently unable to use the old Gmaster portal to login and discontinue my service for now. I haven't been able to use Gmaster for 2 weeks, emailed them then and there to get the service cancelled, yet they still took out the autopayment 2 days ago. I am not able to login to the new portal with my Gmaster creds and forgot password link does nothing for me. Can someone point me in the right direction please?
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom