Games Masters IPTV

I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!
Thank you for the link, I could able to pay the invoice right in the due date.

Okay...so obviously I don't know what I'm doing because I did download Husham's xccp but don't know HOW to add the VOD or Series part??
I've been streaming forever. I've tried almost everything, experimenting and seeing what works. I only have one suggestion for you. Download Kodi and learn how to install the popular addons like Exodus Redux. You'll get a much greater variety of movies and shows. Almost everything is available, unlike the VOD that these IPTV people can provide.

And if you really want excellent streaming, subscribe to real-debrid. It's very affordable and it makes all the difference in the world. The ultimate combination is Kodi with Seren and real-debrid. You will not need anything else, ever. It's stable and has been for years. I have NEVER experienced any buffering on Seren. Not even for a second.

This is what I recommend for your VOD. It's a lot more reliable, won't go down and you'll get an almost unlimited selection. It's very easy to learn. Trust me, you don't need to waste your time with these apks like Cyberflix or Cinema HD that most people push and have intermittent success with.

Then you can just focus on live TV for your IPTV. Once you discover this, you really won't care about built in VOD on your IPTV service.

Topdog is gone. Everyone that was paying thru topdog has to find another iptv so Game Master just took a dump on us
What do you mean by "Topdog is gone"? Are you talking about the topdog.today portal? I have access to it. I also have access to the new one announced for the gmasterpanel folks today. I think they both forward to the same "billing portal". As far as I can tell, everything is working perfectly. So can you elaborate for us?

What do you mean by "Topdog is gone"? Are you talking about the topdog.today portal? I have access to it. I also have access to the new one announced for the gmasterpanel folks today. I think they both forward to the same "billing portal". As far as I can tell, everything is working perfectly. So can you elaborate for us?
What site are you using for TD because the one I have been using completely erased my account @YYZFA

I've been streaming forever. I've tried almost everything, experimenting and seeing what works. I only have one suggestion for you. Download Kodi and learn how to install the popular addons like Exodus Redux. You'll get a much greater variety of movies and shows. Almost everything is available, unlike the VOD that these IPTV people can provide.

And if you really want excellent streaming, subscribe to real-debrid. It's very affordable and it makes all the difference in the world. The ultimate combination is Kodi with Seren and real-debrid. You will not need anything else, ever. It's stable and has been for years. I have NEVER experienced any buffering on Seren. Not even for a second.

This is what I recommend for your VOD. It's a lot more reliable, won't go down and you'll get an almost unlimited selection. It's very easy to learn. Trust me, you don't need to waste your time with these apks like Cyberflix or Cinema HD that most people push and have intermittent success with.

Then you can just focus on live TV for your IPTV. Once you discover this, you really won't care about built in VOD on your IPTV service.
I with this guy. Kodi, RD and Seren are the way to go. The CDTV builds for Kodi are highly recommended.

Wow! Thank you much for sharing your knowledge with me :)

This is all very "new" to me as you can see and alot of it is just very confusing...especially if you're

NOT technically savvy like myself.

So you're saying to "google" Seren to learn about it and subscribe to real-debrid and then add this to Kodi....correct?

Back
Top Bottom