Games Masters IPTV

I edited my post..i did open a ticket and got a auto response with the newish url, my user name & password. Works now..thanks
I spoke too soon it appears. It's working perfectly on TiviMate, but not on Smarters. Ticket open.

TiviMate and Smarters on iPhone working fine. Smarters on Firestick not. I can log in on Smaraters/Firestick but pull no channels. The usual bot response from them offered no assistance, with no new information regarding server or port.

Not working on generic XCIPTV. Guessing there is a new server to utilize or they’re just doing maintenance. Any insight is appreciated. Thanks!

edit: I put In a ticket and everything resolved within 15 minutes.

Last edited:
There appears to be an issue with their servers and Smarters on a Fire device.
As I said before, TiviMate is fine, Smaraters on iPhone is fine, and XCIPTV on Fire is fine.

Unable to put ticket in. Url times out on me. Service stopped working this am. Any help would be appreciated.

I see they sent out a new URL to use with Tivimate and other services but I can't get it to work. I get an error when I put it in. Any help? Thanks!

I see they sent out a new URL to use with Tivimate and other services but I can't get it to work. I get an error when I put it in. Any help? Thanks!
I’ll DM you

DM sent to you

Back
Top Bottom