Starting from 5$ a month .. this is a good service for USA/ UK / Latinue plus Adult channels

No VOD; No 24/7. I don't need them, but thats me. Another member was not thrilled with Telegram or ticket support. I havent checked out Telegram yet, but seems as though Ticket Support is a bit sluggish. Not as quick as GM used to be. They have most of the same channels as everyone else. For 5 bucks USD I think they make a great backup service. You can't go wrong. I just need to find a primary 2 connection provider that is similar to what GM used to be before they shafted us.
also forgot to mention that they have PPV (wrestling/UFC/Boxing stuff like that if youre into it

Does anyone know the difference between the $5 Silver and the Silver Plus. Is it for one device or Two ?

No VOD; No 24/7. I don't need them, but thats me. Another member was not thrilled with Telegram or ticket support. I havent checked out Telegram yet, but seems as though Ticket Support is a bit sluggish. Not as quick as GM used to be. They have most of the same channels as everyone else. For 5 bucks USD I think they make a great backup service. You can't go wrong. I just need to find a primary 2 connection provider that is similar to what GM used to be before they shafted us.
I'm looking for alternative since A51 shutdown. Was looking into this Game Master, but I can't really find anyone who currently has them. Would like to get the skinny on them.

Any sapphire admins here? And a current sub and would like to access website, but I’m not able to. Is site down? New site? Please send info.

Any sapphire admins here? And a current sub and would like to access website, but I’m not able to. Is site down? New site? Please send info.
Down for maintenance. So let's give them time

Back
Top Bottom