Starting from 5$ a month .. this is a good service for USA/ UK / Latinue plus Adult channels

@husham can you explain the plans? do you know? they have silver, gold and platinum each with a plus (i would assume the plus is with adult channels).. is the difference in pricing the amount of streams per account you get? (1,3,5)

i sent them an email but never heard back.. just preparing in case gmaster is down for good

Yes.. that is perfect.. was exactly what I thought but its nice to hear from someone else.. you should pin that to the top post.. great information!

I just sent an email to Sapphire about their service. I'll let you kow what I hear back from them
OK I'm in. Sapphire seems good to me. It has most of the stuff that I watched on GM, allows access thru 3rd party M3 URL and I got 5 connections for 10 bucks. Also supports BitPay. I'll probably keep this service if for no other reason than a backup. I might scale back on my connections. I'll see how everything goes. For 5 bucks, you can all give it a shot. Again, for me they had most of the same channels that I watch(ed) with GM.

OK I'm in. Sapphire seems good to me. It has most of the stuff that I watched on GM, allows access thru 3rd party M3 URL and I got 5 connections for 10 bucks. Also supports BitPay. I'll probably keep this service if for no other reason than a backup. I might scale back on my connections. I'll see how everything goes. For 5 bucks, you can all give it a shot. Again, for me they had most of the same channels that I watch(ed) with GM.

do they have VOD and 24hr channels (show streams)

do they have VOD and 24hr channels (show streams)
No VOD; No 24/7. I don't need them, but thats me. Another member was not thrilled with Telegram or ticket support. I havent checked out Telegram yet, but seems as though Ticket Support is a bit sluggish. Not as quick as GM used to be. They have most of the same channels as everyone else. For 5 bucks USD I think they make a great backup service. You can't go wrong. I just need to find a primary 2 connection provider that is similar to what GM used to be before they shafted us.

Back
Top Bottom