Smart IPTV has been removed from most of the OLD Samsung Version

I have updated the Smart IPTV software for Samsung TVs,
This should now work for the new and some of the old ones that didn't work in the past
do you want to download again and tell me if this works please

Hi Husham.. you are a STAR. It worked like a charm. Thank you so much!

Now, I have got a different question that probably only you can answer. There is this app for Samsung TVs on Samsung STORE called Skylink LiveTV (there is one for Czech republic - "Skylink CZ", and one for Slovakia - "Skylink SK"). My TV is definitely supported, which has been confirmed by Skylink customer services, however, due to Samsung's GEO-restrictions, I can't find the app on Samsung STORE in my country. Is there any chance you can prepare a similar zip package for Skylink app (CZ and SK) like the one for Smart IPTV? Pleeeeeease. I will be thankfull for any response.

I tried in the past for other apps. I cant promise anything.
It I will give it a go
I will put this as part of ongoing projects that I have.

Really happy you got smart IPTV sorted
Would appreciate if you share my video and my website for the fix

Allot of users need to know I'm helping them and sticking to their side and I need to know if there is any one else I have not covered by this update yet.

I followed followed the instructions, tv notifies me of successful installation process. Yet no app appears in my apps. I disabled the automatic update. What is going on?

I followed followed the instructions, tv notifies me of successful installation process. Yet no app appears in my apps. I disabled the automatic update. What is going on?
It must be installed some where since it said it installed oo

The download file seems to be corrupt. I have downloaded it multiple times and have tried to copy it to any type of drive, USB, Network Mapped, Extra Installed Data Hard Drive. I've tried multiple times, with multiple sources to copy to and the copy procedure gets stuck on 6%. Eventually, I get an alert screen with an HEX Error message. i can open the .zip file and examine what's inside. The total of all the files I can see doesn't add up to a total anything close to 7MB+. Can you re-up another file please.

Attachments

• Error Mess.JPG
    Error Mess.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Stuck at 6 percent.JPG
    Stuck at 6 percent.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
OK. It appears the issue is with my computer. I tried doing the extraction on a different computer and it extracted fine. Now I just have to try and install on my Samsung Q6 TV. I'll let you know the result. Thank you for the response.

Hi it not working its that have a package fail. I have try like u do in the video

Attachments

• 18DDE2D6-A310-4386-8B93-46DAA71F454A.jpeg
    18DDE2D6-A310-4386-8B93-46DAA71F454A.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 9319076D-439B-489E-9DAA-496405DB2BD4.jpeg
    9319076D-439B-489E-9DAA-496405DB2BD4.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 5
did you extract the files correctly
try the old folders in case the new one is not working for ..
I added old directoies .. tramsfer some of these to the root instead and tell me if any of them worked instead

Nope. Nothing happened. Oh well. I had tried an install with a file I downloaded from Smart IPTV and that file seemed to have installed "something". All that download had on it was the directory userdata. I couldn't find what it installed on the TV and now your files don't get noticed when I tried to install your USB and power-up the TV. I guess I'm not supposed to have this app working on my TV. Damn!

Nope. Nothing happened. Oh well. I had tried an install with a file I downloaded from Smart IPTV and that file seemed to have installed "something". All that download had on it was the directory userdata. I couldn't find what it installed on the TV and now your files don't get noticed when I tried to install your USB and power-up the TV. I guess I'm not supposed to have this app working on my TV. Damn!
Ok I'm going to do another test today and also get to work on the updated files again. Because I posted all new and old files in one usb. I might to split them up

the files work and I can start the app… but only if the usb stick is plug in, if I remove it, it doesnt work, I also wait but it doesnt install automatically :unsure:

20200212_214815.jpg

Back
Top Bottom