Smart IPTV has been removed from most of the OLD Samsung Version

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member

Samsung has recently removed the SMART IPTV and several apps from the Samsung Stores. There was actually no official announcement as to why this is done however further investigation I found out that Samsung is planning to install more Apple TV Casting and Apple TV services and although it is unclear as this is the reason why they removed SMART IPTV from their store, Samsung TV now simple no more SMART then just a TV with Youtube, Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Some Samsung TVs now have it and some don't

Full information how you can get it back are here including download links

Video to explain the process in youtube.

Last edited:
hi, will this procedure work for philips smart tv?
No not this process, if you're Philips Android TV then you install it directly via downloader. Otherwise Philips standard TVs can't install smart Iptv on them

I have a problem. I put the usb in de tv but I don't know what to do now because I removed the app. I did not know that it was blocked by Samsung.

I'm struggling..I've downloaded files on usb stick for correct year and model on my samsung tv..I'm getting the files come up but nothing to start the install of the app..help!!

I think I did something wrong. I just downloaded the data and put it on usb. I did not opened it with zip or anything. I have a MacBook Air I did not see that option in the menu.

I think I did something wrong. I just downloaded the data and put it on usb. I did not opened it with zip or anything. I have a MacBook Air I did not see that option in the menu.
How did it go now. All ok?

Hi Husham, seems the new file doesn't work
as the Tv doesn't want to do auto run and install it keep gives me message to either brows or cancel, by the way the previous version was working with me except when i want to stream movie or tv show / series
my tv is UE50RU7400UXXU

Hi Husham, seems the new file doesn't work
as the Tv doesn't want to do auto run and install it keep gives me message to either brows or cancel, by the way the previous version was working with me except when i want to stream movie or tv show / series
my tv is UE50RU7400UXXU
It worked for others. Maybe try to format the usb stick again

Sometimes it doesn't say it started the install. But it actually installs on the tv
Just check the tg app after you put the usb. I'm sure the app is installed there
Think I'm going to have to give up...I've tried everything...buy a firestick

Back
Top Bottom