Pro IPTV Streams Review

Hey RogBia
Use the OTT platinum app as will get best service hands down I agree the EPG different but you will get use to it & now find it better.
It takes awhile to get used to for sure but never used the features with my air mouse now they work when didnt with others.
There is a ton of added features are you using your OK button hold down to get guide or left arrow to bring up selections from around the world
I forget them all but look at stations and look for AU english bunch more there so cool when one figures it out!
So many more than any other guys I been with the best I found hands down myself
Also if you cant get to station click one down or up usually works & then go to one you really wanted its a pain but this is much better than other providers once you really look around been to the movie selection OMG I had this near 2 week and just checked that out.For the cost I am happy
I have been using this service now for a week, took a little getting used to but everything is working great!
I would highly recommend this service to someone who is looking to switch from another service, lots of channels and lots of movies.

I have been using this service now for a week, took a little getting used to but everything is working great!
I would highly recommend this service to someone who is looking to switch from another service, lots of channels and lots of movies.
Thanks for you feed back I still don't understand why clients keep asking for URLs on the games master forum . I wish they would use our services as we have no issues. O well live and learn I guess . Sooner or later they will come . Watching tv is supposed to be an escape . Not a chore. .I see customers asking them for new URLs twice per day sometimes

Still have GM at the moment $5 for 2 connections but like you said, I have had so many issues over the past year is annoying!

Purchased this service to try for a month or so.
OTT Platinum works but the guide is weird. You have to look at the guide to see whats on then go back to the channels to watch them.
Does not seem to work on any other apps very well or at all.
Lots of channels but not very user friendly (AKA) easy for wife to use!
will keep it for a bit and try on other apps to see if I get better results.
what are the rest of your using using?

I tried GSE. Works but guide is not correct.
Perfect Player
Using the OTT Platinum Player on a Nvidia Shield Work great.
also using the Set IPTV Player for my Samsung TV (Not a free Player) but works right through the TV and also works Great!
Very Happy with this service so far Highly Recommended!

Pro IPTV Streams on FireStick / Android 2020 - Husham.com IPTV

Thanks hope you renew your services with us . Making believers one at a time . Like I said we're not an IPTV company . Were an Ott streaming services

with my abbreviated free trial i found a very large selection of chanells, all that i tried loaded and did not buffer. Channel changing was very snappy and there was a very good vod selection. epg was an issue with tivimate but not insurmountable, maybe sometime in the future it might work seemlessly but I may attempt to purchase anyway. Cant comment about support but others have.

so far Pro IPTV has been great. I enjoyed it thank you
although I might want more contents in the future. .( I am like that )

Did anybody get an answer to your question I also was wondering how they give you info after you pay that doesn't sound right
They email you the info , that is what every IPTV does.

I got a trail for this service, I tried the service out got a un and pw and it was suggested that I join the wix app. I did and was having trouble with the app on my phone. No one would help me out. I could not get any info from any one or any thing with the wix app. As fare as the service goes I never got a email with the info. The app was a little confusing, maybe cause it was new. But then again tried to get help and I was told to go to the wix app. Like I said having trouble with the app and my trail ran out. I kinda liked the service and wanted to get it but no help with my problem with the trouble I was having. My honest review could of been a good service but no help just told to go to the wix app?

Pro Ott services her is an invite click on it . This forum is an outreach to source new clients . And we can't always be here to read and answer questions . That is why you were ask to join the Wix app . It is pretty straight forward . Just follow the prompts. As for the free trial you can get another one from us. Sorry your experiences is was not a great one. We have thousands of request every day for free trials so and we service clients in the order that we receive their requests.

I got a trail for this service, I tried the service out got a un and pw and it was suggested that I join the wix app. I did and was having trouble with the app on my phone. No one would help me out. I could not get any info from any one or any thing with the wix app. As fare as the service goes I never got a email with the info. The app was a little confusing, maybe cause it was new. But then again tried to get help and I was told to go to the wix app. Like I said having trouble with the app and my trail ran out. I kinda liked the service and wanted to get it but no help with my problem with the trouble I was having. My honest review could of been a good service but no help just told to go to the wix app?
Are you familiar with other apps ? Do you have a fair amount of experience or still fairly new like me ? I have figured out the Platinum app now , but it was different from what I had used previously . If you have used other apps , let is know .

Btw , I've tried several apps on my phone and even the easiest ( XCIPTV ) is harder on a phone . I suggest trying it on something other than a phone .

I had the trail for a android box and wanted to check it out I got it working but the app was different. I wanted a m3u url so I could use it with
tivimate thats what I have been using. Then I was asked to join the wix app on my phone which I did install but was having problems with that and had some questions about that. And no one could answer them. How am I suppose to get questions and answers from the wix app if its not working and I cant use it properly?

Wix has always worked for me. I understand what you are saying as I would like to get immediate and primary help , but think about when I had Comcast and Verizon. Thet were very slow at times and VERY frustrating some times . 1 tech had me doing things I thought we'd incorrect and turned out I waited 2 days for a mobile tech to come by and info what they had me do . There are many choices in this area and most of constantly search and try services that might be better suited . So far none have been " what I want " , but this service is a very premium service and has had the Best customer service in my 6-8 months of cord cutting . Have you gotten the Wix app downloaded ?

Spell check on here drives me crazy sometimes , especially since I can't find an edit option . Mobile tech changed what the phone tech told me to do *

Purchased this service to try for a month or so.
OTT Platinum works but the guide is weird. You have to look at the guide to see whats on then go back to the channels to watch them.
Does not seem to work on any other apps very well or at all.
Lots of channels but not very user friendly (AKA) easy for wife to use!
will keep it for a bit and try on other apps to see if I get better results.
what are the rest of your using using?

I tried GSE. Works but guide is not correct.
Perfect Player

Update:

Been using this service now for a couple of months, Since have purchased a multi - connection account!
Service is working great, awesome selection of channels and movies!
Tried using service on several different apps, Best working apps for me have been there (OTT Platinum player) of course works great, guide take a bit to get used to wish it was on same layer as channels.
Currently using (Tivi Mate) app, Guide does update but sometimes it takes a couple of tries too work, but other then that works great and this app uses the type of guide I have grown used to in the past using PerfectPlayer with another service!

Would highly recommend this service!
Do yourself a favor and get a free trial and see for yourself!

Back
Top Bottom