Pro IPTV Streams Review

I went to webpage. paid for one month through PayPal. how do they give you information, login, etc, if I'm just sending a payment nothing else?

Yes, I'm another one with the same question that's holding me back at the moment a few more details how to purchase would be most helpful.

Yes, I'm another one with the same question that's holding me back at the moment a few more details how to purchase would be most helpful.
Did anybody get an answer to your question I also was wondering how they give you info after you pay that doesn't sound right

Nothing has come back at the moment still waiting a response.
Hello what seem to be the problem. You go to the site and choose your services and pay for your subscription via Paypal account once paid you will get your credentials via the same email address that you used to Pay with PayPal. It's simple safe and easy .

Rainsburger make sure you use OTT Platinum from apkpure
after downloading that app they be a search put in ott platinum 1st one you see should say user & pass that the one you really need to use to get best results as even have a search in the page before guide you can search channels that are not listed with all 9700 stations
cool feature using PRO app
enjoy as sweet app

Rainsburger make sure you use OTT Platinum from apkpure
after downloading that app they be a search put in ott platinum 1st one you see should say user & pass that the one you really need to use to get best results as even have a search in the page before guide you can search channels that are not listed with all 9700 stations
cool feature using PRO app
enjoy as sweet app

Thanks scotty have seen it and know which apk to download thanks again.

Purchased this service to try for a month or so.
OTT Platinum works but the guide is weird. You have to look at the guide to see whats on then go back to the channels to watch them.
Does not seem to work on any other apps very well or at all.
Lots of channels but not very user friendly (AKA) easy for wife to use!
will keep it for a bit and try on other apps to see if I get better results.
what are the rest of your using using?

I tried GSE. Works but guide is not correct.
Perfect Player

OTT Platinum works but the guide is weird. You have to look at the guide to see whats on then go back to the channels to watch them.

Perfect Player
Hi the guide will work on the timeshift channels . Only but in about a year's time all 9000 channels will be timeshift channels please bare with us.

Perfect Player

Hey RogBia
Use the OTT platinum app as will get best service hands down I agree the EPG different but you will get use to it & now find it better.
It takes awhile to get used to for sure but never used the features with my air mouse now they work when didnt with others.
There is a ton of added features are you using your OK button hold down to get guide or left arrow to bring up selections from around the world
I forget them all but look at stations and look for AU english bunch more there so cool when one figures it out!
So many more than any other guys I been with the best I found hands down myself
Also if you cant get to station click one down or up usually works & then go to one you really wanted its a pain but this is much better than other providers once you really look around been to the movie selection OMG I had this near 2 week and just checked that out.For the cost I am happy

I've been using the service for about 2 weeks and here are my thoughts.
The good;
1. Lots and lots of channels and alot of them are in HD.
2. Very snappy and quick video delivery with no lag.
3. About 95% of the channel I tested worked.
4. Good selections of Movies and TV shows.
5. Support was very good and responded quickly.

The Bad;
1. At this point it only seem to work with their OTT client. It worked fine with XCIPTV for about two weeks then it stopped.
I contacted their support and they worked with me to determined that my ISP gave me a blacklisted IP. Thing is, I got the same IP again and it works fine with their client and doesn't work with other client.
Who knows how long I've had this IP and it was never an issue with other IPTV providers.
I looked at traffic and the client is communicating to a different URL. Probably why it's working with their client and not other client.

2. EPG doesn't work very well when it did work with XCIPTV. Sometimes it worked, but most of the time it doesn't.
Again within the OTT client, it seem to grab most of the EPG info.

3. The client is not user friendly or maybe I'm used to the other client's layout.
- No TV Guide on front page. You can get to the guide once you're viewing a channel but you can switch to another channel from there.
- Can't enable or change the category lock password since I don't know what the existing one is. I only watch US TV so I don't want to scroll through all the other regions.
- No Favorite button on home screen. Not a big deal but most of the other clients gives you that option.

Final thoughts
I'll keep it until my subscription ends, idk if I can deal with not working with other clients.
They should consider updating the app to be more user friendly and removing whatever it is that's blocking IP addresses that are blacklisted.
I need it to be so simple that my mom can use it without calling me everytime she needs to change the channel.
I'm IT savvy and even I wasn't able to get and keep a different IP address from my ISP. It may also affect other potential customers as well since they may run into the same issue.

Also please create an updated install guide. the one above reference to XCIPTV and not the OTT player. I was able to install it on my Firestick but not on my Shield. It doesn't show up in Google store.

Frank

I've been using the service for about 2 weeks and here are my thoughts.
The good;
1. Lots and lots of channels and alot of them are in HD.
2. Very snappy and quick video delivery with no lag.
3. About 95% of the channel I tested worked.
4. Good selections of Movies and TV shows.
5. Support was very good and responded quickly.

The Bad;
1. At this point it only seem to work with their OTT client. It worked fine with XCIPTV for about two weeks then it stopped.
I contacted their support and they worked with me to determined that my ISP gave me a blacklisted IP. Thing is, I got the same IP again and it works fine with their client and doesn't work with other client.
Who knows how long I've had this IP and it was never an issue with other IPTV providers.
I looked at traffic and the client is communicating to a different URL. Probably why it's working with their client and not other client.

2. EPG doesn't work very well when it did work with XCIPTV. Sometimes it worked, but most of the time it doesn't.
Again within the OTT client, it seem to grab most of the EPG info.

3. The client is not user friendly or maybe I'm used to the other client's layout.
- No TV Guide on front page. You can get to the guide once you're viewing a channel but you can switch to another channel from there.
- Can't enable or change the category lock password since I don't know what the existing one is. I only watch US TV so I don't want to scroll through all the other regions.
- No Favorite button on home screen. Not a big deal but most of the other clients gives you that option.

Final thoughts
I'll keep it until my subscription ends, idk if I can deal with not working with other clients.
They should consider updating the app to be more user friendly and removing whatever it is that's blocking IP addresses that are blacklisted.
I need it to be so simple that my mom can use it without calling me everytime she needs to change the channel.
I'm IT savvy and even I wasn't able to get and keep a different IP address from my ISP. It may also affect other potential customers as well since they may run into the same issue.

Also please create an updated install guide. the one above reference to XCIPTV and not the OTT player. I was able to install it on my Firestick but not on my Shield. It doesn't show up in Google store.

Frank
Categories lock is 0000

EPG will be running at full potential in a few weeks 91 countries with EPG only have USA and Canada left to update

But thank you for your honest review 😉 much appreciated that app is good but there's still things that we need to change on it the reason that works well with her app and not so much so with other apps is because of the encryption code that were using it doesn't play well with other applications.

Back
Top Bottom