Pro IPTV Streams Forum Discussion

As far as future proof there's not much that is as pretty much the time you buy your box within 6 months it's already obsolete something better faster than yours open but I'm not sure I haven't tried it yet you might want to take a look at Google's new streaming device I hear a lot of great things about it but I haven't tried it out personally myself I love and use the Amazon fire cube TV it works great for me
I used my Dreamlink T5 for 3 years and still sold it for $100 a few days ago.

I am looking into the Google device and also heard lots of good things about it. I will be researching that, for sure.

The service and the customer care is the best I have tried . The channels being numbered is great ! The only thing I dislike is the lack of episode info while surfing ( if it had a mini tv screen with the live tv channel being watched it would be great ... I'm going to bring this to the owners attention so he can consider doing it ... 😂 ). I use XCIPTV & Tivimate when I am not going to stay on a channel . I use the Platinum app when I watch movies , VOD or tv shows that I watch from beginning to end . There are only a few tv shows I can watch that way , all others I am constantly surfing . Crystal ( CBP ) is about the same way 👍

In using the ott platinum player on a samsung tablet, how do you change groups? Right now, if I'm watching a game and want to change to a news channel, I have to search for the channel and double tap it to switch over to it. I tried to swipe from right to left to open the group menu but that doesn't work.

Thank you.

I'm trying to pay for a renewal, but something's gone wrong. Went to the website, clicked on the 3-month ($33) option and submitted a PayPal payment. It shows as Canadian dollars (?) and I received an email asking what the payment is for because nothing at that price point is being sold. The email also suggested that I get in touch through the website, but I don't see a contact option there. Can anyone tell me what I need to do? My sub expires tomorrow and I'd rather not get dropped.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I'm trying to pay for a renewal, but something's gone wrong. Went to the website, clicked on the 3-month ($33) option and submitted a PayPal payment. It shows as Canadian dollars (?) and I received an email asking what the payment is for because nothing at that price point is being sold. The email also suggested that I get in touch through the website, but I don't see a contact option there. Can anyone tell me what I need to do? My sub expires tomorrow and I'd rather not get dropped.

Thanks in advance for your help!
I’ll DM you

I’m Sorry for the ignorance, I am new on this IPTV World, I have a pretty good Internet service with 100 Mbps, I’ve tried at least 3 IPTV paid services without good results (tried a bunch of free ones), to much buffering.
I’m using Firestick and really don’t know if IPTV’s runs better on an android Box.
Looking for the perfect service, with Catch up, VOD, EPG etc. any suggestions ??

I’m Sorry for the ignorance, I am new on this IPTV World, I have a pretty good Internet service with 100 Mbps, I’ve tried at least 3 IPTV paid services without good results (tried a bunch of free ones), to much buffering.
I’m using Firestick and really don’t know if IPTV’s runs better on an android Box.
Looking for the perfect service, with Catch up, VOD, EPG etc. any suggestions ??
many people like me use firestick 4k with excellent results. if you have regular firestick it is very unsuited for iptv. keep using free trials untill you figure out what and which work out. pro is good lava is my backup and its good too

Watu saw your post thought I give you a heads up
I think its your stick as have had my box for well over 6 years and live in the country so my speeds are under 30 MPBS at the best.
I just bought a fire cube from amazon they also work well but not as easy to set up them most china boxes but that could be a lot of my fault as well. I was told that the fire cube was great box and they are fast to load channels . Just do not get a shield as they are a real pain to set up.
May be you need a VPN as that may be you issue
ProTV has a free trial so try them as there service is legal from what I understand.
I say best provider out there I ever come across.

Last edited:
+How can i sign up for Pro IPTV services?
Noticed your looking to use Pro TV I've been with them for a year and I can say you picked the best company. I tried many others but I do not even brother anymore as really pro thank good. I do not work for Pro by the way just thought I drop a line for you or others wondering who to use.
You you have a issue they get back to you in minutes as one time I wasn't able to get in so messaged and was fixed real quick. It was also like 2:00 in the morning as well.

I received userid/password for PRO IPTV but not pin for filelinked store or m3u or server URL on the Xtream Codes login.
Please forward.

Back
Top Bottom