My service is still down did the URL change

Is the service down again? I've tried on 3 different devices. Is there a new url? I just update it a month or so ago. My service shows Active on the billing website.
Service is still up and running. Restart everything, clear cache and al ll that to see if you can access. If not, you may need to put in a ticket to have them check your account.
No new url, you can see if you can log into the SIPTV app to see if you can access it if you have not already.

Service is still up and running. Restart everything, clear cache and al ll that to see if you can access. If not, you may need to put in a ticket to have them check your account.
No new url, you can see if you can log into the SIPTV app to see if you can access it if you have not already.

I just cleared cache and restarted. I'm using Tivimate.

I did open a ticket and it mentions people having login issues with Tivimate.

Did Tivimate stop working with this service?

I just cleared cache and restarted. I'm using Tivimate.

I did open a ticket and it mentions people having login issues with Tivimate.

Did Tivimate stop working with this service?
No. It’s still working. It’s people’s credentials that aren’t working. If you are having issues..tell them your credentials aren’t working by replying again to your ticket. I will DM you their SIPTV app info so you can verify.

Is it working only on SIPTV? Doesn’t seem to be working on Smarters for me. I see the portal page is back working. For some reason they moved my expiration date 1 week earlier.

Is it working only on SIPTV? Doesn’t seem to be working on Smarters for me. I see the portal page is back working. For some reason they moved my expiration date 1 week earlier.
If it isn’t working on SIPTV or Smarters..it’s probably your credentials that aren’t working. Open a ticket on the portal and tell them.

Im new to the service but I didn’t know I needed a specific URL. Would you send to me please?
Thank you!
DM sent with url and SIPTV link

Back
Top Bottom