My service is still down did the URL change

Can someone confirm the url for me. I'm still not back up. Would open a ticket but not sure if the bot issu has been worked out.

Can someone confirm the url for me. I'm still not back up. Would open a ticket but not sure if the bot issu has been worked out.
I’ll DM you

MY service is down; I did have service following the SERVER outage earlier this week...but now...No service... It takes awhile but goes to SELECT Panel.....I have checked the client site, my service is active. I have re-booted Firestick, Model and Router...and I have cleared Cache

MY service is down; I did have service following the SERVER outage earlier this week...but now...No service... It takes awhile but goes to SELECT Panel.....I have checked the client site, my service is active. I have re-booted Firestick, Model and Router...and I have cleared Cache
If you are referring to the SIPTV app..it’s doing the same thing here as well. The service isn’t down. It’s working on other apps.

I entered a icket at same time I entered my Post...I have not gotten an agents reply as yet. Would have thoight they would give their App priority over 3rd party apps. Guess I will just wait as I am not to anxious to install and setup a 3rd party app....

Gamers is down for maintenance. Getting a different url to use won’t help at this time. If your service was working earlier before the maintenance..you have the correct url. Once the maintenance is complete..the service will return. This wasn’t exactly the best time to preform their maintenance..but it is what it is. They are hoping what they are doing is for the better for the service. We have to take their word for it. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom