My service is still down did the URL change

Is anything known about when the normal URLs will work again on Perfect Player/Android?

Will I need to change to new URLs?

Is anything known about when the normal URLs will work again on Perfect Player/Android?

Will I need to change to new URLs?
We have no idea at this point in time. We have heard nothing from Gamers and it’s getting really frustrating for everyone with the no communication. We are all in the dark. If it wasn’t for SIPTV at least working..we’d all be screwed!

We have no idea at this point in time. We have heard nothing from Gamers and it’s getting really frustrating for everyone with the no communication. We are all in the dark. If it wasn’t for SIPTV at least working..we’d all be screwed!
Hi Crystal, please DM me the SIPTV / URL info.

Service is back up with the original URLs... Let's hope it stays that way.
my service back too and as soon i refresh channel list it shows all channels in 1 group as TPK LIVE ONLY as i am using Tivimate apk , the good thing channels do stream and working

Gamers is down for maintenance. Getting a different url to use won’t help at this time. If your service was working earlier before the maintenance..you have the correct url. Once the maintenance is complete..the service will return. This wasn’t exactly the best time to preform their maintenance..but it is what it is. They are hoping what they are doing is for the better for the service. We have to take their word for it. We shall see.
Thanks Crystal, for providing clarity this is very helpful.

Is the service down again? I've tried on 3 different devices. Is there a new url? I just update it a month or so ago. My service shows Active on the billing website.

Back
Top Bottom