Login issues

tdwhite

I have triple checked my login info and it still says that it is wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using XCIPTV app.

I have triple checked my login info and it still says that it is wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using XCIPTV app.
I’ll DM you and we will troubleshoot. 😉

Crystal: I have been a long time user of the service.

Is there a new URL? If so could you please provide.
My service in NorthWest Fl is down, my service account is active. Log on I have used for some reason says check my id password and server. I.E. message is Logon failed.

Thanks B

Crystal: I have been a long time user of the service.

Is there a new URL? If so could you please provide.
My service in NorthWest Fl is down, my service account is active. Log on I have used for some reason says check my id password and server. I.E. message is Logon failed.

Thanks B
DM sent

I am having same issues I am using XCIPTV too. I submitted a ticket and so far they responded they cannot look into my account. That is not what I asked so I replied on the billing portal with pictures of others having issues and my login screen. Hopefully they will give better customer service.

I am having same issues I am using XCIPTV too. I submitted a ticket and so far they responded they cannot look into my account. That is not what I asked so I replied on the billing portal with pictures of others having issues and my login screen. Hopefully they will give better customer service.
I’ll DM you another server url to use

@Everyone:
If you are experiencing issues with logging in..check your server url. If it has “best” in it..you need a new url. They are saying for some reason the database has dropped that server host. Feel free to DM me for another server url to use. Just click my name and “start a conversation”. I check my DM’s regularly. 😉

Back
Top Bottom