IPTV Smarters Pro: using built-in OpenVPN

makerbiles6

I'm using this app and it's really well made and works well even with my set top box. I noticed that there's an OpenVPN client built in and this would be really nice for my stb because it would be much quicker to use it instead of browsing for the VPN app and then selecting the iptv app every time. However, I followed the few guides I found online but it doesn't work. I'm adding my .ovpn file with the server configuration, then writing my VPN service username and password, but I don't have a way to put in my .crt,.key and .pem files which are of course needed to establish an OpenVPN connection. Has anyone managed to use it properly?
Greatpeople.me

Last edited:
I'm using this app and it's really well made and works well even with my set top box. I noticed that there's an OpenVPN client built in and this would be really nice for my stb because it would be much quicker to use it instead of browsing for the VPN app and then selecting the iptv app every time. However, I followed the few guides I found online but it doesn't work. I'm adding my .ovpn file with the server configuration, then writing my VPN service username and password, but I don't have a way to put in my .crt,.key and .pem files which are of course needed to establish an OpenVPN connection. Has anyone managed to use it properly?
Greatpeople.me
If you subscribe to our services there's no need for vpn as all our service is encrypted. Feel free to contact us proiptvpremiumtvservices. So think of the money you will save with no vpn. As well as remember it's all a false security blanket your paying someone to monitor everything you do 24/7 . They have access to everything you do .and if the federal government ask them to release the information they will . Encryption its the safest and new form of protection. And we offer it with our services for free

Last edited:
If you subscribe to our services there's no need for vpn as all our service is encrypted. Feel free to contact us proiptvpremiumtvservices. So think of the money you will save with no vpn. As well as remember it's all a false security blanket your paying someone to monitor everything you do 24/7 . They have access to everything you do .and if the federal government ask them to release the information they will . Encryption its the safest and new form of protection. And we offer it with our services for free
Hi where will I find your service.. the link/name does not bring it up anything specific.. thx
Would love a trial and app if you have it

Back
Top Bottom