IPTV Smarters and TiviMate Won’t work

Makenziesdad07

Has anyone had any trouble with Tivimate or IPTV Smarters working with Sapphire? Smarters logs in but will not download guide and allow me to pass the initial screen. TiviMate just spins on channels. Can anyone advise on how to fix or the new playlist for and guide for TiviMate?

*Update*
Does anyone have the new playlist url for TiviMate for Sapphire? I’ve tried the one on the site but it says zero channels. Smarters is working now.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any trouble with Tivimate or IPTV Smarters working with Sapphire? Smarters logs in but will not download guide and allow me to pass the initial screen. TiviMate just spins on channels. Can anyone advise on how to fix or the new playlist for and guide for TiviMate?

*Update*
Does anyone have the new playlist url for TiviMate for Sapphire? I’ve tried the one on the site but it says zero channels. Smarters is working now.
??

they sent an email that says u have to use their new app. I have XCIPTV and it stopped logging in. I emailed them for new url and all they sent me was this from the email...
New App Download Link
https://tinyurl.com/f2ws4rf
that will get u the new app. the url is already baked in. unfortunately we won't be able to use our own IPTV APP. hope this helps! FYI the email was sent on Sept 28 to all customers Informing them of the mandatory app install to continue using sapphire...

did u try emailing or creating a ticket? cause all they responded with is the new app. I requested the new url but I got nowhere with the ticket. guess they don't want us to know the url... lmk if u are successful at getting a new url.

what do u mean by "smarters is working"? do u mean that u got it to work with a certain url on iptv smarter? if this is correct, did u use the original url or a new one? cause I can't get any iptv app to work with the url provided on their website
I just logged out uninstalled IPTV Smarters and reinstalled and logged back in and it works. The Sky TV App is working too. I really want to use TiviMate but the links don’t work.

did u try emailing or creating a ticket? cause all they responded with is the new app. I requested the new url but I got nowhere with the ticket. guess they don't want us to know the url... lmk if u are successful at getting a new url.
I just logged out uninstalled IPTV Smarters and reinstalled and logged back in and it works. The Sky TV App is working too. I really want to use TiviMate but the links don’t work.

they sent an email that says u have to use their new app. I have XCIPTV and it stopped logging in. I emailed them for new url and all they sent me was this from the email...
New App Download Link
https://tinyurl.com/f2ws4rf
that will get u the new app. the url is already baked in. unfortunately we won't be able to use our own IPTV APP. hope this helps! FYI the email was sent on Sept 28 to all customers Informing them of the mandatory app install to continue using sapphire...
Thanks….I had the new app but it wouldn’t log in for a few days. I was using Sky TV app and it was still working. I uninstalled IPTV Smarters and reinstalled and logged back in and it worked.

Yes! Thank you! I'm back up and running in tivimate! When I entered the new portal link before, nothing loaded and I would get the failed to load playlist error. Then all of a sudden it just started to work. Thanks.

I tried that address and it doesn’t give any channels in TiviMate. I put it where extreme codes go correct? With my username and password.

Yes! Thank you! I'm back up and running in tivimate! When I entered the new portal link before, nothing loaded and I would get the failed to load playlist error. Then all of a sudden it just started to work. Thanks.
Can you send me instructions, I tried entering the data and it didn’t work in TiviMate. Where did you enter the url? In extreme codes area? Mine just says no channels.

ddmd you
Can you send me instructions, I tried entering the data and it didn’t work in TiviMate. Where did you enter the url? In extreme codes area? Mine just says no channels.

Thanks I have that working and got that info from my portal. Another user had replied that he had gotten TiviMate working. Guess I will use Smarters, I just like TiviMate layout.

They updated the URL, but that didn't reflect into the portal.
I raised a ticket and they provided me a new URL and I updated that into My IPTV smarters pro and now no issues.

Back
Top Bottom