IPTV Smarters and TiviMate Won’t work

I was finally able to get Tivimate working! I had to clear all existing data (through my android box's settings) and start over. I entered the info provided by Sapphire portal at the "Playlist" prompt in Tivimate and it took care of EPG automatically. It wouldn't work when I tried modifying the existing URL info... had to start fresh.

Annoyed that I lost all my custom settings but so happy to have it back.

Has anyone had any trouble with Tivimate or IPTV Smarters working with Sapphire? Smarters logs in but will not download guide and allow me to pass the initial screen. TiviMate just spins on channels. Can anyone advise on how to fix or the new playlist for and guide for TiviMate?

*Update*
Does anyone have the new playlist url for TiviMate for Sapphire? I’ve tried the one on the site but it says zero channels. Smarters is working now.
DM me

I was finally able to get Tivimate working! I had to clear all existing data (through my android box's settings) and start over. I entered the info provided by Sapphire portal at the "Playlist" prompt in Tivimate and it took care of EPG automatically. It wouldn't work when I tried modifying the existing URL info... had to start fresh.

Annoyed that I lost all my custom settings but so happy to have it back.
They had quite a number of issues when they made the recent change, e.g. new URL, new UI/player which you had to use if you didn't have the URL and it seems as though they switched to an unstable source which had problems but was eventually resolved. They do however require a better UK source. Many of those channels are still not working. I don't use their EPG but that's only because I use the EPG from another provider that I subscribe to that is solid

Back
Top Bottom