Introduce Yourself

Hi...I figured it was about time to finally say something. I have been following you for few years and have been with Gm since the beginning (TPK). Thank you for the forum and all you do,, I will help if I can.
thank you :)

Greetings. I hope I am in an appropriate forum for my services. Formerly a TPK subscriber for IPTV, I transitioned to GMX after it folded and recently updated to GMV which I mainly use for live TV. Also, I have been using IPVanish for years. Thank you for the opportunity to discuss related topics with like-minded people.

Hi everybody just joined this forum , thanks for all your help. Long time tpk and gmaster member. A little disappointed lately

Hi new to the world of cable cutting love this site have been following finally decided to join thanks for all the great information you provide

I’ve been using gmaster for a long time but never been a part of a community, it’s nice to have people who know what they are talking about. I usually just got help from gmaster by submitting a ticket and waiting for a reply.I used to use the old satellite and fta things have really changed

Hi guys guess we are all stuck in the same place with GameMaster not working thanks to this forum for helping us out, it took me a couple of days to track down some info to get here, again thanks for your help

Hi guys guess we are all stuck in the same place with GameMaster not working thanks to this forum for helping us out, it took me a couple of days to track down some info to get here, again thanks for your help
Find any information seems the channels and website is no longer operating

Anybody have any info on how I can get my service back up, normal website isn't working and my auto pay just recently went through

Hi there, retired canadian here. Came to find info about Game master ended up staying and trying to help out. I hope I have to some degree.

Hi Husham been a follower and fan since I first started streaming 7-9 years ago. Joined TPK was very happy, unhappy when it changed to GM but new is always uncomfortable, however it has been great until lately..... Hope to gain knowledge that will lead to happiness again,

Thanks,
Brodie

Hello, I have been looking around here for quite some time and thought I sign up. I have been with GM know as tpk for quite some time. Thank you.

I'm Kona, a newbie to the forum, came here looking to get help for GM, not real tech savvy so if I ask stupid questions it's because I don't know

Back
Top Bottom