How do I download pdslive to my firestick

The best apk to use in my opinion is Ott Navigator. I like it better than Tivimate. After you finished setting it up, it looks like you are using a Cable box.

Crystal, do you have a way I can send a direct message to you? Thanks.
To send a DM..click my name (next to my profile pic) and you will get a pop up box. Click “Start conversation”.

The best apk to use in my opinion is Ott Navigator. I like it better than Tivimate. After you finished setting it up, it looks like you are using a Cable box.
I have them all, Tivimate on Firestick is my favorite, Chromebook it's OTT Navigator (Tivimate not available), IPTV Smarters Pro on Android phone. I have Tivimate there as well but fonts too small.

Would like to download to my firestick
You don't. You need to setup an account with them, determine how many connections and then choose their SIPTV or go with an alternative and set the playlist up. Everything you need to know is at their website with links to tutorials of the IPTV app you'll need depending upon what you will watch I from. There's a learning curve involved especially if you're new. It's all on Google too.Today, IPTV has come a long way. Then it was XBMC, now Kodi and PVR IPTV, the Wild West.

could someone please help me out I need for the hardcoded SIPTV appI need the and instructions for doing this I sure I have it wrong on downloader.I totally lost here ??
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom