How do I download pdslive to my firestick

Hi Crystal, I just registered, need info to pay for PDSLIVE and info on how to load it on my Firestick. Thanks.

Hi Crystal, I just registered, need info to pay for PDSLIVE and info on how to load it on my Firestick. Thanks.
DM sent. Check your envelope next to your profile icon (at the top of the page) for a number. 📩

Hi Crystal, yes I have already purchased a subscription. I did not receive an email with credentials (username and password).
Thanks, Mikek

Hi Crystal, yes I have already purchased a subscription. I did not receive an email with credentials (username and password).
Thanks, Mikek
Check your spam emails. It may have gone there.

Hi Crystal, I have been through my spam, trash and archives, I have no email with the credentials (username and password).
Mike

Hi Crystal, I have been through my spam, trash and archives, I have no email with the credentials (username and password).
Mike
I’ll DM you instructions to find your credentials on PDSLIVE’s portal.

Hi Crystal, I received it by email not in the online envelope, I received 6 emails but only on DM.
I have the info, so will go to my TV and try it, Thanks.
Mike
Ah, everything just showed up in my DM :)

Hi Crystal, I received it by email not in the online envelope, I received 6 emails but only on DM.
I have the info, so will go to my TV and try it, Thanks.
Mike
Ah, everything just showed up in my DM :)
Ok. That was me. Just follow my instructions. 😉

Thanks Crystal, I now have the Username and Password.
I'll try them in a minute, Thanks for taking the time to help me through this.
Mike

Thanks Crystal, I now have the Username and Password.
I'll try them in a minute, Thanks for taking the time to help me through this.
Mike
You’re welcome! 😊

Back
Top Bottom