Help with Premium account

And locked out the account
And your absolutely positively sure your signing into tivimate and tivimate companion with the same credentials you bought tivimate with? Can you verify that you contacted developer at the address shown in hushams vid? Cuz that screenshot doesn't say you have tivimate installed on anything

And your absolutely positively sure your signing into tivimate and tivimate companion with the same credentials you bought tivimate with? Can you verify that you contacted developer at the address shown in hushams vid? Cuz that screenshot doesn't say you have tivimate installed on anything
This is the reply from the original email

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220303_164831_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20220303_164831_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 6
This is a photo just taken off my other firestick with the existing tivimate. I also have another fire stick on the same setup and account

Attachments

• IMG_20220303_165210.jpg
    IMG_20220303_165210.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
Click the 3 dots in the top right corner of TiviMate Companion and log out. Then log back in again with your Google Play Store email and password.

Log out. Clear cache for TiviMate Companion. Restart your device. Then try logging in again.

How do I clear the cache?
In your device’s Settings..Your apps..find TiviMate Companion. You will find force stop..clear data..and clear cache. Force stop..Clear the cache.

Done all that thanks. Installed my details. Took me back to asking for a sub.
I even deleted the app and reinstalled.
Same thing.
I'll buy another sub with a different email and start again.

It sounds like your TiviMate Companion app isn’t communicating with the Google Play Store for some reason. It appears you have tried everything all of us have suggested. You have a whole community of support here. Usually logging out and back in and restarting devices and/or routers solves your issue. The only other thing I can think of is you are signed into another Google account on your device other than your email you use for Google Play Store.

That has crossed by mind or when I've changed my last firestick it has not been removed off my account so it's still registered and my replacement has taken me over the limit of devices.

That has crossed by mind or when I've changed my last firestick it has not been removed off my account so it's still registered and my replacement has taken me over the limit of devices.
That shouldn’t be the issue as usually it won’t let you add the device if you have already reached your 5 device limit.

TiviMate Companion is for purchasing accounts for Fire devices that don’t have access to the Google Play Store. To activate Fire devices..you MUST purchase a subscription thru the Companion app. The Companion app allows you to manage your devices. So if you are looking to activate a Fire device..you will have to purchase a sub thru Companion.

Could someone explain what
"purchased for another account"
Means
I've used a different email to set up a 12 sub. Then tells me purchased for another account it doesn't take me to any other page.
If I chose the other sub. It tells me I'm committed to buy if I proceed.
Does anyone know how I set up a 12 sub.

That was a pain.
It turn out that I have to setup Google play in a different email. Then load the tivi app and register that on the companion.
Finally set up.

Back
Top Bottom