Help with Premium account

macca

Can anyone help me retrieve my account details? or setup details.
I’ve had TiVi premium setup on my 4k fire stick for some time, The fire stick crashed 2 days ago and a new stick purchased and TiVi setup.
I’ve logged in to the account and I think I’ve exceeded the 5 items rule. I need to delete 2 item no longer used and were registered with TiVi.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

Can anyone help me retrieve my account details? or setup details.
I’ve had TiVi premium setup on my 4k fire stick for some time, The fire stick crashed 2 days ago and a new stick purchased and TiVi setup.
I’ve logged in to the account and I think I’ve exceeded the 5 items rule. I need to delete 2 item no longer used and were registered with TiVi.

Can anyone help.

Thanks
You should be able to see registered devices in subscriptions at Google play. If you can't access with a computer or tablet you can by installing tivimate companion

You should be able to see registered devices in subscriptions at Google play. If you can't access with a computer or tablet you can by installing tivimate companion
My Google subs show when next payment is due. Payment details made. And cancel sub.
That's it
manage is blank.

My Google subs show when next payment is due. Payment details made. And cancel sub.
That's it
manage is blank.
You have to download tivimate companion from Google play

The companion tells me to buy the sub.
I've already done that back in June.
In that case your going to have to email the developer at the email address in the listing on Google play. Explain the issue clearly and provide purchase details could you give me the link to the tivimate listing you look at?

That may not be the result he gets husham, it's not what I get on samsung tablet, I get a fake tivimate listing. But address for developer is correct on your vid.
Macca if your signing into tivimate companion with the correct credentials it will show registered devices and edit.

That may not be the result he gets husham, it's not what I get on samsung tablet, I get a fake tivimate listing. But address for developer is correct on your vid.
Macca if your signing into tivimate companion with the correct credentials it will show registered devices and edit

Macca if your signing into tivimate companion with the correct credentials it will show registered devices and edit.
It's telling me the tivimate account is logged in. But asks for a sub and won't go any further.

It's telling me the tivimate account is logged in. But asks for a sub and won't go any further.
Is it possible to post a screenshot of tivimate companion? Earlier you mentioned that you emailed a developer and that you were asked to post it here. The developer asked???

I think I've added 1 too many devices to the account. 2 have been replaced since I took out the sub

Back
Top Bottom