Games Masters IPTV

A workaround for lack of an EPG in Game Master: For those of you using TiviMate and have a 'back-up' or a second service running, go to Settings / Playlists / Game Master (or whatever you called it) / - You should see the GM server in "Main EPG source". If you have nothing in "Additional EPG source, add the EPG from the 'other' service you're using and the GM playlist will pull from that. Of course, it won't be 100% assuming they're not going to match channel for channel, but it's quite good.
Just used one of my other providers epg url as a additional source and it looks pretty good. Thanks for your help.

The response I just got from a ticket after bumping that ticket was: (
EPG is being updated, please be patient.
Thank You for your support! )

I'm guessing I still have my account if that helps anyone. The response was in less than a half-hour.

Just used one of my other providers epg url as a additional source and it looks pretty good. Thanks for your help.
Good to hear. TBH that idea came to me suddenly where I always thought that was to be used if your provider had a 'backup' EPG URL. Not the case. Works like a charm. Sadly we do need a second service with these products so here's another benefit.

The response I just got from a ticket after bumping that ticket was: (
EPG is being updated, please be patient.
Thank You for your support! )

I'm guessing I still have my account if that helps anyone. The response was in less than a half-hour.
I did assume they would sort out the EPG in time, good news. The better news is you didn't get your account canceled for putting in a ticket :cool:

Does anybody know of a way to have a backup EPG service W/OUT having a second IPTV provider? Even if it is a pay service.

Does anybody know of a way to have a backup EPG service W/OUT having a second IPTV provider? Even if it is a pay service.
There is a service called Wayfair that can be found with a google search. I don't know how it works though.

There are a number of 'standalone' EPG services available. A Google search will show you plenty of them. Most have free trials, prices vary, but on an annualized basis are perhaps as low as $2/month. I have no personal experience with them. I know you indicated w/out a second provider, but considering the backup benefit and relatively lost cost for a second service perhaps that's worth considering as well.

I was with topdog and rec'd an email and to contact them its billingportal.site and it isn't working either. Any help?

hello to all tried logging into my account and it looks like the server is not responding all was good last week was there a change... been away if in fact there was a change can someone please DM the new URL best regards to all

Back
Top Bottom