SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

Every ticket that you put in on Gamers has to be replied to with bump to get any help and you have to reply from the email by clicking the reply at the top left of their email. If you reply using the normal reply in you browser of email client it doesn't go through for some reason. I've had pretty good success when doing it that way.
Any recent update on EPG problems?
 
I never got to that point, I lost my password and couldn't log in,Sent my email to them for a reset password never heard anything back so I couldn't even do or create a ticket, I'm very happy with the service I have now 😊
 
I haven't put in a ticket in a couple days. Others claim they lost their account for putting in a ticket. I'm going to try tomorrow though and will see what happens.
Go ahead and throw that fit you’ve been wanting to do! 🤣
 
Go ahead and throw that fit you’ve been wanting to do! 🤣
I will try in the morning and see where that get me. I have a couple other services I can use. I've just become use to the picture quality and would like to keep my account. I guess I'll see tomorrow if I do or not...lol:selfie-gif-emoji:
 
I will try in the morning and see where that get me. I have a couple other services I can use. I've just become use to the picture quality and would like to keep my account. I guess I'll see tomorrow if I do or not...lol:selfie-gif-emoji:
Reply from ticket: You’re outta here!
:angery:
 
I never got to that point, I lost my password and couldn't log in,Sent my email to them for a reset password never heard anything back so I couldn't even do or create a ticket, I'm very happy with the service I have now 😊
I have the same problem. By any chance what service you are using now.
 
Hey guys I'm trying to use the forgot pw feature on the new pay panel and I'm not getting any emails. Also, I tried emailing which I just get an ak47 error. Is there any hope for me? I lost service 2 days ago and have just been trying to pay lol
 
I had the same exact issue and now my service has since expired, If you lose your password you out of luck,I was doing that for the past 2 weeks with never a reply back,You better have a backup service or start looking for one.
 
A workaround for lack of an EPG in Game Master: For those of you using TiviMate and have a 'back-up' or a second service running, go to Settings / Playlists / Game Master (or whatever you called it) / - You should see the GM server in "Main EPG source". If you have nothing in "Additional EPG source, add the EPG from the 'other' service you're using and the GM playlist will pull from that. Of course, it won't be 100% assuming they're not going to match channel for channel, but it's quite good.
 
Pretty much. I also have a provider that I use their apk that is just VOD and Series.
See post above the one im responding to. Put another's epg url in gmaster's epg sources. After rereading your response I guess you've only got gmaster on tivimate and no other live tv sub. In that case the solution doesn't apply
 
A workaround for lack of an EPG in Game Master: For those of you using TiviMate and have a 'back-up' or a second service running, go to Settings / Playlists / Game Master (or whatever you called it) / - You should see the GM server in "Main EPG source". If you have nothing in "Additional EPG source, add the EPG from the 'other' service you're using and the GM playlist will pull from that. Of course, it won't be 100% assuming they're not going to match channel for channel, but it's quite good.
Just used one of my other providers epg url as a additional source and it looks pretty good. Thanks for your help.
 
The response I just got from a ticket after bumping that ticket was: (
EPG is being updated, please be patient.
Thank You for your support! )

I'm guessing I still have my account if that helps anyone. The response was in less than a half-hour.
 
Just used one of my other providers epg url as a additional source and it looks pretty good. Thanks for your help.
Good to hear. TBH that idea came to me suddenly where I always thought that was to be used if your provider had a 'backup' EPG URL. Not the case. Works like a charm. Sadly we do need a second service with these products so here's another benefit.
 
The response I just got from a ticket after bumping that ticket was: (
EPG is being updated, please be patient.
Thank You for your support! )

I'm guessing I still have my account if that helps anyone. The response was in less than a half-hour.
I did assume they would sort out the EPG in time, good news. The better news is you didn't get your account canceled for putting in a ticket :cool:
 
Does anybody know of a way to have a backup EPG service W/OUT having a second IPTV provider? Even if it is a pay service.
There are a number of 'standalone' EPG services available. A Google search will show you plenty of them. Most have free trials, prices vary, but on an annualized basis are perhaps as low as $2/month. I have no personal experience with them. I know you indicated w/out a second provider, but considering the backup benefit and relatively lost cost for a second service perhaps that's worth considering as well.
 
hello to all tried logging into my account and it looks like the server is not responding all was good last week was there a change... been away if in fact there was a change can someone please DM the new URL best regards to all
 
I did assume they would sort out the EPG in time, good news. The better news is you didn't get your account canceled for putting in a ticket :cool:
Of Course you don't lose your account if you put in a ticket! What a story!
 
hello to all tried logging into my account and it looks like the server is not responding all was good last week was there a change... been away if in fact there was a change can someone please DM the new URL best regards to all
Sent
 
I'm trying Mayfair Guide on a 1 month $2 sub. It has its own app. I just got it up and running and the EPG seems accurate from the little I have used it so far. It seems like a decent EPG backup option for $2. The app is not as smooth as Tivimate but at least I can see what is on until the Gamers guide starts working again. I'll update my experience with Mayfair Guide when I get some to speak too.
 
I'm trying Mayfair Guide on a 1 month $2 sub. It has its own app. I just got it up and running and the EPG seems accurate from the little I have used it so far. It seems like a decent EPG backup option for $2. The app is not as smooth as Tivimate but at least I can see what is on until the Gamers guide starts working again. I'll update my experience with Mayfair Guide when I get some to speak too.
I loaded an additional epg url into Tivimate from one of my backups and have a good working epg thanks to MikeFL's suggestion earlier in the thread.
 
I'm trying Mayfair Guide on a 1 month $2 sub. It has its own app. I just got it up and running and the EPG seems accurate from the little I have used it so far. It seems like a decent EPG backup option for $2. The app is not as smooth as Tivimate but at least I can see what is on until the Gamers guide starts working again. I'll update my experience with Mayfair Guide when I get some to speak too.
is it like a url to put into tivimate or integrated in some other way? Or is it a separate app?
 
I'm using a backup service EPG URL and I went to playlist setting and chose Gamers. Down below it ask for default EPG URL and additional EPG URL. I put the EPG URL in the additional and it working great. MikeFL recommended trying it and it workes great.

OK guys I will check back later!
 
is it like a url to put into tivimate or integrated in some other way? Or is it a separate app?
Mayfair Guide is a separate app. You input your m3u info from Gamers (or whatever service you are using) and leave the EPG url blank or just put in null. There are some decent Youtube vids that show the app. You need to purchase a sub to Mayfair Guide from their website (and remember/save your un/pw for the app).
 
Back
Top