Games Masters IPTV

24/7 Never left, but there really is no reason to expect VOD or Series to return IMO.

the 24/7 is harder to keep up than the movie and series sections.
It may take time to re-build the library but eventually I expect it will return if for no other reason than many subscribers expect it to be part of the service.

You're probably right about that, but I guess we'll see. It's not the first time VOD and Series weren't coming back, until they did.

I'm just glad that 24/7 is still available.

I personally only need the live due to my Kodi setup but I fully expect there will be enough demand to get those up again.

I personally only need the live due to my Kodi setup but I fully expect there will be enough demand to get those up again.
[/QUOTE]

I've been using TVZion, and it's fine. But I'm shamefully lazy and liked being able to do one-stop viewing. lol

hi. I am new to this forum. I was originally with TPK which changed to GMASTER. I was thinking of buying another iptv service. However today i am pretty sure i found GMASTERS new portal and am virtually certain that i am up and running again with GMASTER. I received the portal link in an email and am not sure if i can share it. i opened the link and it seems to be virtually the same as the old gmaster panel. My subscription runs out this week but i seem to have successfully paid for next month. SO i truly believe the service still exists. i only renewed 5 minutes ago but it looks like GMASTER is not dead and is still offering the loyalty discount.

were you able to get epg working on tivimate? Unfortunately mine went down a day ago
Mine was down this morning. The epg for my backup provider is completely down also so it's not necessarily your setup.

Can someone please DM the new URL's/details to connect with Tivimate? I just renewed my gmaster. Did not receive details. Thanks in advance

For those of you running on Tivimate....I see there is a "premium version". Is there a cost for this? How much? How much different is it from just the std version? Thanks.

were you able to get epg working on tivimate? Unfortunately mine went down a day ago
No I haven't but have a ticket started to try to get answers... Fingers crossed... My guess is that the epg server is down or being updated.

Hi can someone please dm me the latest game master url and payment portal. Today my service ended. Would like to resubscribe. Been with gmaster/players Klub for over two years.
Thanks much.

Anyone else having problems logging into the "gamers" site with your previous username/pw? I was able to access the site with weekend and submit a bitcoin payment. My login info no longer works.

For those of you running on Tivimate....I see there is a "premium version". Is there a cost for this? How much? How much different is it from just the std version? Thanks.
The premium version of Tivimate is $5/year or one time $20. You can get a 5 day trial at first if you don't like it, just cancel in Google. IMO it's well worth it just to be able to manage groups, save favorites, and have a small screen preview while surfing the guide.

The biggest difference I have noticed between Tivimate (free or premium) v IPTV Smarters is FPS quality. For example NFL Network in Smarters seems to stutter and be generally un-smooth but on Tivimate it plays at 60FPS and it's super smooth. Using Kodi provides excellent picture quality using the built in PVR program but it's not the most user-friendly set up or surfing experience. For Windows I use program called Simple TV. The quality is good and the program is easy to manage in that it is a stand alone program and it does not group in with Windows program files or leave any residual if deleted.

Can anybody else attest to picture quality/user experience on any other apps? I'm always curious to see what works best.

very thankful to this forum, patience finally paid dividends, just feel sorry for the others who went on and changed service

anyone know if there´ll be another discord group?

what about a repo for kodi?, anyone?

very thankful to this forum, patience finally paid dividends, just feel sorry for the others who went on and changed service

Discord is gone FOREVER based on info from GameMaster. Maybe if you are through reseller. Don't feel sorry for people who changed service as lots of other options out there that provide great service.

Why do you feel sorry for people who dont want to pay a company with terrible customer service and moved onto better?

Back
Top Bottom