SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

I've had the service for years. It is a shame really because it never used to be this way. Might be time to find another good service provider. If someone has a solid recommendation DM me.
I have had it for as long as they've been around and just keep it because it's cheap—well, perhaps not that cheap considering the limited offering. It's gone downhill over time. Personally I use Mobus for my main service. @Oddballs works hard to keep the service going well, and he's responsive. I think he still has a one-month minimum. If you give him a try, tell him I sent you [Full disclosure: I have no connection financial or otherwise with the Mobus product]
 
I've had the service for years. It is a shame really because it never used to be this way. Might be time to find another good service provider. If someone has a solid recommendation DM me.
I have the same issue with quarterly payments. I have to send a ticket after every invoice to get it synced with the expiry. I paid the extra invoice that I got and when they finally responded to the second ticket , they applied the payments I made and the expiry now is good.
 
Well I'm still waiting on a response, any response!
We know they're not winning any races in response time, but I can't estimate what the average ticket time is from people. It clearly seems to be weeks. Limited personnel? I have no idea.
 
I put in another ticket in the billing category and flagged it high importance and got a response the same day
That's good to hear. I hope people see this, and alternatively I'll mention it to others. I did not think of it.
 
To watch today's game: Czechia vs England it has been a real challenge.

Tried everything, VPN on or off. Switching streaming channels, changing players, etc.

Don't know why the service has been so unstable lately. The same happened yesterday with the other UEFA Nations League game: Belgium vs France 🤦🏻‍♂️
 
Ticket 308118 was open for a while have had this service forever it feels like had cc issue where payment would not work did Bitcoin first month was fine next invoice didn't work money sent services didn't extend. Last 3 tickets didn't get a response. Remembered I was a member here so figured I'd ask :) thx
 
Ticket 308118 was open for a while have had this service forever it feels like had cc issue where payment would not work did Bitcoin first month was fine next invoice didn't work money sent services didn't extend. Last 3 tickets didn't get a response. Remembered I was a member here so figured I'd ask :) thx
The only fresh suggestion I have seen of late is to open a fresh billing option ticket and check High Priority. I am seeing that people have had some success with this method. TBH, after all these years, I'm just grateful I've dodged a bullit. Things have gotten pretty bad in recent months. Good luck
 
Back
Top